[Contest] Video Intro for Youtube Videos!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Eclipsys, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Kinda XD

As for the flyby, if you want this to be at 10 secs or less, there isn't much difference. The current one is about 7 secs, so an extra 3 secs would hardly be noticeable, but if you want me to, I'll do it, :)
  2. 10 sec should do just fine :) and make the fade fade till the end, not stop so direct
  3. Erm, I meant that if it was 10 seconds, there would hardly be a difference.

Also, by "fade", do you mean the video or the audio?
  4. Bookmarking this so I don't forget about it.
    What sort of deadline do you have in mind? (/when does the contest end?)
  5. Ohh, its good you came up with that! The Deadline will be the 30th of June
  6. Ok, I will have several entries, but here is my first one
    Jeanzl2000 and MR2R2M like this.
  7. Could you add another sound under that? :D
  8. What would you like?
  9. Ok, I have two videos with music, one is with the original sounds, and the other is without them.

Without:

With:
  10. Done, I used the sound from the first clip
  11. Oh yes! :D

Can you add more then just ~gamer~, my channel will cover minecraft/saintsrow/architect&building lessons xD
  12. And one awesome intro delivered

(Changed wall to minecraft stone)
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.
  13. I liked that sandstone-ish old rustic feel actually :D And smoke, not from below, comming from the letters (is that possible?) and that light streak from behind the name? And that name transparent (and that you can see water or some landscape behind it)?
  14. Here you go, sorry that I could not put the picture or smoke in the text, but I think this is good enough.

(Edit: If you end up picking mine, I will pm you a download link)
  15. So, remind me, do you like dubstep? :p I heard this song and was thought "I could sync this..."

Song is Insanity by iNexus btw.
    Kephras and Creeper655 like this.
  16. Me Likey, xD! The video could use some more effects though :D
  17. Ok, so I am just going to keep editing this post to show all my entries.

Swerve Intro:

Crumbling Intro:

Earth Spin Intro:

Explosion Intro:
  18. This may be an irrelevant question, but what're you using to create those intros? I'm too curious. Sorry. :p
  19. Adobe After Effects CS5