[Contest] Upgrade skin! (prize)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by _Ziip, Jul 16, 2013.

?

potatoe

1 0 vote(s) 0.0%
two 3 vote(s) 100.0%
  1. i want a complete re-build of my current skin, make sure to ad tweaks (like the lips) and detail
  2. You said that already.
    I have an attempt I started in photoshop, but "complete rebuild" doesn't really tell me anything specific. Please let me try again:
    • Are you looking to keep the same color scheme - red vest, white shirt, gray/black pants? (Yes/No)
    • Keeping red gloves? (Yes/No)
    • Include headphones with red hat, or did you just want the hat? (Headphones: Yes/No)
    • What details did you want added? Be descriptive. (ie: wrinkles in clothing, gradient in pants hue to make it look rounder). If you have an idea but cannot describe it with words, try providing another skin as reference (I have no intentions of copying reference skin, it would only serve as an example to better illustrate the changes you want.)
    I don't mean to sound at all mean, rude, or condescending, but if I'm going to help you out here I need to know specific details. The tweaks you requested are good - "change lip color" is specific, for instance. But your posts thus far have been very very vague and it's hard for me or anyone else to provide you with something you'll want to use unless you can tell us in detail what it is you want.
  3. it was supposed to be vague, but I will answer those questions.

1. yes
    2. yes
    3. just the hat
    4. whatever looks good (I have no idea)
  4. Best I could manage. Same-ish but finer details and minor tweaks.

Attached Files:

5. nicely done, I will set up a chest on my 2nd res on smp3