[CONTEST] Story Writing Competition

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by SuperVal_Junior, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Here's mine, it's random:

Sounds of footsteps, echo threw the dark jungle, lightning lighting up the sky as the footsteps got closer, it was dark, the. Ow and wolf were running threw the long grass, dandelions, roses and the trees that made up the forest floor, they take to a higher root, they climb the jungle tree, to the top, the dark scary creature chasing them starts climbing after them, it's eyes we're red, he was angry... Hungry. The two hopeless animals are stuck at the top of the tree with no food, no hope. They were petrified as the gap between the beast and the two helpless animals became smaller, they we to high up to jump, until they saw saw a small pond about a 6 block jump away, the creature reaches the top and purges at them with its fangs, they jump and hope for the best, what. Oils possible go wrong? They were near there outpost and had a big enough gap between them and the spider, they ran
    Threw the swamp biome, looking for other allies, they had left them, the server that they knew had left them to fend for themselves, they ran and ran, as they grew hungry there was no longer any beast chasing them, only a fear, they new that they would not be safe, the wolf grew hungry, cow and him continue running until wolf fell into a large down wards cave he hit the edge then fell to his doom, cow was shocked, he came to a sharp stop, and ran back to the cave and careful made his way down, wolf lay there in the darkness, helplessly calling cows name, the sound echoed threw cows head as he sat next to wolf in tears, wolf started to say something,"go in without me old pal" cow was not going to leave, as the night went on wolf died, cow made a burial sight where he would remember the best friend he ever had, the cave was lightly lit in the morning, cow had lay next to wolf all night, listening to himself cry, he was on his own, cow realised that he had no other choice than to keep going, the days went past as cow travelled along, deepened in his own sorrow, no other animal had been seen for days, until one day he was seen to by a 2 block high figure, holding a sword, he was across the lake, cow was scared but fought his beliefs of this stalrange figure, the figured started towards him, like ow stood his ground, the man appeared and stopped. I more the. 3 blocks away, staring at this depressed looking cow, but this cow was nothing like he had seen before, he was cream, brown and pink colored. The human came forward out of the shadows to greet the Cow, cow took a step back scared, " hello, little buddy, my name is justin
    hayjam likes this.
  2. Was mine good?
  3. The story must be about how ICC and Justin create empire minecraft
  4. Friday the thirteenth is a day doubted by many. So is the month following it. Horrible things are said to have happened during this long, miserable month. But this one changed history, as it brought two great minds, a tooth fairy, an icecream cow and many others together. Here's how it happened:
    Jeremy remembers, as a child, he had a pet cow. This cow was no ordinary one though, for it was an ICE-CREAM COW!! He had abbreviated his cow's name to a simple ICC, standing for Icecream Cow. His nickname was icecream. The weird thing about this cow though, was that instead of being 'milked', he was 'ice-creamed'!
    One week, Jeremy 'ice-creamed' ICC, and he ate all the icecream that came from his beloved cow. But with every meal being this sweet, sugary dish, Jeremy had doubted his dental health.
    Unfortunately, one night before bedtime, all of his teeth fell out after continuously rotting from all of the sugar. Instead of worrying, Jeremy ruled out the option of fretting over the event, but simply placed his whole set of teeth under the pillow.
    Later that night, a tooth fairy called Justin fluttered into the room. He did have some trouble pulling all the teeth from under the pillow, but in the end he had all the teeth laid on the edge of the bed. 'I has an idea, trololol!' He giggled wickedly!
    'I is gonna put my's idea under his pillow lol!' Justin the tooth fairy did this, jotting down his idea of running a Minecraft server! 'I hope he's gonna call it Empire Minecraft, for Empire rules the world!' He announced!
    Before he left the sleeping Jeremy, he cast an evil, or not so evil, spell.

As Jeremy awoke, he woke up as a man! 'What on earth happened?!' Was the main question going through his mind, but he shrugged it off and noticed a letter under his pillow. 'Make a Minecraft server to keep children happy. Call it Empire Minecraft. Thanks, Justin the tooth fairy.'

Later in the month, Jeremy had successfully employed 4 staff, consisting of Justin the tooth fairy, Aikar, Shaun White and NurseKilljoy!Jeremy had also named himself IcecreamCow, in tribute to his loving cow.
    All of the Empire Minecrafters happily ruled the Minecraft server world, and were rated number 1 on all of the server lists, worldwide!
    And the rest, as they say, is history.
  5. Here's mine: 435 words, I checked.
    The Creation of EMC
    SparerToaster
    DISCLAIMER: Any other server or player referenced in this story doesn’t exist.
    *One: Origin*
    Justin found a diamond ore vein, after much difficulty finding anything on the much depleted server; he finally had something of worth. He quickly typed into chat: Diamond! He pulled out his Iron Pickaxe, left-clicked to mine and- Suddenly he was in a room filled with dispensers. ICC replied to him in the chat: Great! How much? He saw the corrupt admin theMostleetlegitguy646384, hovering above him. It was his fault for drawing attention to himself. Before he knew it, the words “You Died!” were displayed on his screen. He deleted SuperAmazingLegitCraft from his server list. He looked to select another one. His list was blank. He called ICC, thinking they should create their own server. ICC agreed saying, “SuperAmazingLegitCraft was the 41st server we tried, we need to make our own, so we can finally play this game, Aw, you’re kidding me!”. “What happened?” Justin asked. “He lit me on fire!” ICC replied, “Let’s get started, but first, I need Ice Cream”.
    ICC remembered an incident the 35 server they tried AlTeRnAtInG NoBiSh LeTtErS cRaFt. The mod, nobodyactuallyhasthisusernameguys was very corrupt (7 on the International Scale of Corruptness). ICC had been an impressive architect on the server, fond of making stone brick structures, to keep away from the bulk of griefing. One day the mod had access to World Edit. He spawned in a grand house, his home, heard hissing, as the now TNT structure detonated. In the chat appeared: LOL LOL LOL YOU SO DMUM I BWEW U UP TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL HERP DERP DERP. Moments later he saw six words he never thought he would see on a Disconnected Screen. “You have been banned from this server!”. ICC vowed revenge and later burned that server down (somehow).
    *Two: Creation*
    “All right” Justin began, “We need to name our server, what will it be?”. “CowCraft” ICC said. “No” Justin replied. “Aww, IceCreamCraft?”. “No” Justin said again. “JustinCraft?”. “No.” Justin said, “Wait, what?”. “Nothing…” ICC said, rather embarrassed. “I want this server to be better, to be above all the other servers, the ones that drove us away, the name should show that.” Justin explained. “I got nothing.” ICC said. “BestCraft?” Justin suggested. “No, too stuck up”. “Justin! I have a brilliant idea! Let’s do it later!”. Later they settled on Empire Minecraft, and created a large thriving community. Soon, theMostleetlegitguy646384 ended up joining Empire Minecraft. Then Justin exploded his laptop while he was using it. He needed surgery. I imagine it was painful.
    Nyah! THE END. Nyah!
  6. Ok good job guys when the deadline comes I would make a new thread to start wiring or ' liking' you favorite ones!
    Currently I DO need some donations for members to increase the total prize
  7. 2 Years ago.... in the Pixel World.....

JustinGuy and ICC Originally known as Justin and Ice are out in the Cold Midst of Mobs with no weapons, food, armor or any neccessities.
    Justin: Ice.... we gotta get some materials before we starve to death.... (gasps for food)
    Ice: MOO!
    Wait a sec... Moo? Doesnt ICC talk? Well this was before somethin happened....
    Justin: Hey! I see a forest of oak trees! Ice! We can go get the wood! (COUGH SPUTTER)
    The two friends get themselves 10 oak logs and make a small house while clearing out a 60x60 area for them as building area. They are well fed and strong
    Justin: Hey look! A golden apple! Hmm..... (Thoughts) *I will feed this to Ice and see what happens*
    (Ice eats the apple then starts to glow!)
    Ice: Hey I can walk and talk now!
    Justin: Thats Great!

2 Months Later.......

Justin: We have built several 60x60 plots for people to build on!
    Ice: Hey! Who are those 2 in the distance?
    2 travelers by the names of Liz and Aus come along

Liz: Hello there! My name is Liz and this is Aus!
    Aus: Sup.
    Justin: Well we got 4 people! We should make something big!
    Ice: And Protected!
    Liz: And Fun!
    Aus: We should make...
    Everyone: An Empire!!

To be continued...
    Nole972 likes this.
  8. So all about writing it about basketball I am just addicted to it.
  9. Story Writing Contest Entry
    Have you ever herd of Cyborg? It is the famous invention that Matthew made that changed the world of gaming and science forever. It allowed the player to get put into a video game. As you know after their adventure Matthew released it to the public and it was multiplied*. A person named Justin bought one of the machines. However, he didn’t have many friends around his home. So he decided to meet some online.
    Before Justin bought Cyborg, he meet someone that in game is called IceCreamCow(or ICC). Justin thought I would be a good idea to put up a multiplayer server where the two could play together.
    When hey got in the game and Justin went into it through Cyborg, they started to do what everyone does get wood start to make a shelter. However, ICC didn’t want to build a shelter. He just wanted to explore. ICC went into a cave not knowing about Justin’s new toy. If you get killed while your in the video game with Cyborg, you will die in real life. Justin was alone the first day. He was able to survive, but nearly ran out of food.
    ICC came up out of the caves with iron and coal. Luckily he also came out with zombie flesh. “Do I really have to eat this?” Justin said.
    “Yes” ICC said handing the rotten flesh to Justin. Justin ate it, but afterward he pucked for about 2 minuits straight.
    Afterward they continued to build near spawn. It was becoming a nice starting area if more people were to come on. Then Justin had an idea. “Why don’t we make this an open server?” Justin said. Luckily they didn’t argue. They both became co-owners and opened up the server.
    However, Justin was still in Cyborg. After a while, the server went caotic. Matthew, the creator of Cyborg was on it now. In fact, he was the only one that knew that Justin was using Cyborg. Since the server was always full, ICC decided to make another server. However, this repeated but in the making of the tenth one, ICC and Justin got mad at each other.
    “You don’t give me the praise I deserve!” yelled Justin.
    “Well at least I take care of the community!”said ICC.
    “Stop fighting!” said Matthew and Megan who were both on the server at the time. Megan is just another huge fan on the server. Matt and Megan were friends to, so Megan knew all about Cyborg.
    Then something happened. ICC couldn’t take it. He took out his diamond sword, and killed Justin. Now Justin is never on. That is how Empire Minecraft came to be now.
    *I wrote another story (Well I want to make it a book) about Cyborg, but I have never finished it. Due to this I may go back to writing it.
    gnyctk likes this.
  10. Your entry won't be counted if you write that
  11. Ok I can't write another one?
  12. yes you can :)
  13. Chapter 1
    It all started a good, like, 5 years ago? No, couple months ago. Around 300 days. You get my point. Anyways, on a nice little game called Team Fortress 2, two very skilled gamers and coders met. Their names were IcecreamCow and JustinGuy. And so, a wonderful friendship ensued.
    Chapter 2
    These two men conferred, and eventually created the awe inspiring GameKrib clan. After many great adventures through this, the two began an awesome game called Minecraft. They saw how many enjoyed the game, and created the great Empire Minecraft servers.
    Chapter 3
    Eventually, these servers grew in popularity, and became the great servers that we know today as The Empire.
    The END.
    I wrote this in LITERALLY 10 minutes, so it's kinda cruddy.
  14. I'm taking my first steps in English; if I could write the story in Spanish... :p
  15. My story
    One day Justinguy created a server so him and Icecreamcow could play Minecraft together. They would go mining, fishing and chopping down tree with a diamond axe, they were best friends! One day Justinguy had an idea, that he would make his server into servers and the servers names would be smp1, smp2, smp3, smp4, smp5 and up to 9. He had another idea that he would make supporters to pay for the severs and to make cash. There would be, iron supporters, gold supporters and diamond supporters. The gold supporters and the diamond supports would be allowed to go on a sever call utopia because that is because they are the top supporters. But the iron and members would be allowed but they cant have a res or go into the wild. Justinguy and Icecreamcow need help so Icecreamcow had an idea of making moderators. So Justinguy went on the Empire Minecraft website that they had made and asked who want to be an moderator there were 20 people who put up there hand up, and one senior staff. But they is to many moderators to say. On the Empire Minecraft you can post stuff, become a supporter and the moderators can post activities to win rupees.

At the end when they finished the 60x60 squares, so people can build stuff they had a party and the music was...
    I am sexy and I know it!
    Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeah
    Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeah
    I am sexy and I know it!
  16. So I'm suppose to like say they typed code ggHhsgfjjdjxcjfnchdbshc into the drive for the server to work? I at least thought it was alright :(
  17. Well guess what:

Chapter 2:
    Justin seemed to be confused about this cow, he was so humanly like, they went off, cow followed Justin happily, although the thoughts of his lost friend would never leave his mind, they had finally made it to a small farm by a riverside house, Justin set up a bed for cow, as the night went on, they talked about all different stuff, they grew to be best friends, although they grew alone, cut off from the outside world, they started learning many new things, technological things, Justin thrived to his abilities to make a bukkit server, before they knew it they had companions, the server grew and grew until they had to add another server, they added a town world and built 60x60 residences where people could build and create, more and more people joined until this day, that we have over 41000 players
    hayjam likes this.
  18. Oopps I didn't know u were talking hayjam, was mine alright? I added a part. 2
  19. yeah robot! i counted your entry!