[Contest] New Youtube Channel Name!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jakebag, Mar 28, 2013.

1. ShakeAndBakeJake
    JakeAndEMC
    CaptainJakeSparrow
  2. Jake N Shake
  3. Magic!
  4. Jakethegreat
    Jakelot
  5. Jake Plays Show :D, somthinglike that
  6. Just a reminder Jake, that a username that you choose may not work as someone might have taken it already. Also to everyone else suggesting a name, remember that could happen so make sure to check by doing youtube.com/yoursuggestionname before doing so. :)

My idea for your channel name: BakeACakeJake
  7. TheJakester
    TheJakeinator
    JakeKillsCreepers
    Jakecraft
    MobSlayer
    SlimeSmasher
  8. CakeCrafterJakeMC
    LakeParkourJakeMC
    LavaLakeJakeMC
  9. I'm trying to think of another one without Jake in it... I was thinking something like "TheGameTurf" but that's taken.. Lemme think of something else :p
  10. I just searched dictionary.com for synonyms for "area", here's a few more suggestions:
    TheGameDistrict, TheGameZone, TheGameSector :D
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  11. (Note: You Can Include the name 'Jake' but not 'bagby' for personal reasons)
  12. Yeah I am never going to be able to choose out of all of these names :p I will be making a thread later with a Vote on the best names to see which people prefer the most :)
    Jakres and IamSaj like this.
  13. Jake's_EMC _Arcade
  14. Oh a should of said, any names with EMC in it i will not use. Thats not because I don't like EMC its because this is going to be a general youtube channel, not just centered around EMC. I will probably be going on other servers as well.
    Jakres and IamSaj like this.
  15. Just a question.. why aren't you including bagby in your YouTube channel name if your Minecraft name is Jake_bagby? People will most likely see your Minecraft name in your videos so it might be best just to call your YouTube your Minecraft name so you will be easily searchable on YouTube.
    IamSaj likes this.
  16. I made a big mistake calling my MC name my RL name. Although yes people will see my minecraft name, I would prefer my youtube name not to be the same.
    Jakres likes this.
  17. NINJAKE
    JakesJungle
    MobMauler
    JakeLP's
    The Bagby Games
    I Don't know You very Well so it's a bit hard for me.
  18. Added Most to the OP now, Might have missed out some sorry.
    Jakres likes this.
  19. O, in that case:

MilkShakeJake
    or Jake-n-Bacon
    or Makin'BaconJake
    or JakeTheCheeseCakeSnake
    or just JakeTheCheeseCake
    or CheeseCakeJake
    or CraftACakeJake
    or SnowFlakeJake
    or JakeTheSnowFlakeSnake
    or FakeOutJake
    or JakeTheGreatCake
    or just JakeTheCake
    or JakeTheSnake
    or JumpInALakeJake
    or JakeForGodSake
    or ALakeOfJake
    or TakeAJake
    or Take2Jake
    or TakeTwoJake
    or Jake'sCake
    or Jake'sSnake
    or JumpingJellyfishJake (partly from SpongeBob) XD
    or, lastly, JigglyJake
    (also, as a second set of names, can you add MC to the end of all of them, like when I said JakeTheCake, I would have 2 names in the list, JakeTheCake, and JakeTheCakeMC) THX XD