[Contest] Looking for a new epic skin! Win 20k

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Eclipsys, Aug 31, 2014.

1. You have done it correctly :)
  2. What colour suit would you like for each mobs? (e.g. black for blaze, grey for creeper, etc)
    If you have any other preferences, let me know :)
  3. I think Blaze and Enderman are the only mobs that aren't over used :p So let's stick with those 2. I'd say a grey/black or grey/white combination for the enderman and a black with orange lines for blaze?

I'd say, experiment, throw colors against each other and post whatever you liked best (=
    607 likes this.
  4. I have an AMAZING skin! Just don't know how to upload it :(
  5. Take a screenshot, then click "upload a file" on the bottom right hand corner of the box where you post things. Choose the picture, and upload it :)
  6. Let me know what you think about this :)
    Blaze suit.JPG
  7. Could you do the monocle string on the side of the face (to the neck) I find it to be too much ''in your face'' now. And the crown as I got it in my current skin (as the center is 2pixels and not 1 :D)

Could you also make the monocle string on the side?

------

And I had another idea for you both :D, could you maybe replace my head with a Wither skull as face?
  8. Screenshot in-game and then upload it (=
  9. Fixed the monocle on the blaze skin, is there anything else I should change?

Should I change the monocle to having the chain down the side of the face on the enderman skin too?
    I'll have a go at a wither in a suit now :)
  10. I meant the cord running along the side of the face (Like I have on my current skin) :D

Everything else looks magnificent :)
  11. It must be the angle of the screenshot, it is running down the side of the face :)
    Here's another angle to make it clearer:
    607 likes this.
  12. Ahhh, alright xD And the monocle doesn't have to come out of the pocket, it can just run down the side of the face and into the neck. I think the suit might look better without that grey pocket :)
  13. How's this?
  14. Nice :D!!
    607 likes this.
  15. With the wither in a suit, what colours would you like for the suit?
    Would you like me to edit the monocle on my enderman skin too?
  16. I think a wither without a monocle would look best. As for colors, maybe a black spooky suit? like Dracula or something? Black with a little red?

As for the monocle on the enderman, I think it'd look best if it's as it is on the blaze :D
  17. I edited a few things on my Enderman skin, let me know if there's anything else I should change:

Here's the wither, let me know if I should change anything (I'm not sure about the colour of the pants, should I make them a bit darker or leave them?)

I tried it with a hat instead of the crown, which one do you like better?
    607 likes this.
  18. Seeing that its nearing the end date, I thought I'd put all of my entries in one post to make it easier to see them all :)
    I've made two variations of each mob, one with a crown, and one with a hat.
    Blaze:

Hat:
    Blaze Hat.png
    Crown:
    Blaze Crown.png

Enderman:

Hat:
    Enderman Hat.png
    Crown:
    Enderman Crown.png

Wither:

Hat:
    Wither Hat.png
    Crown:
    Wither Crown.png

Hope that helped, and let me know if there's anything else you would like me to change :D
    607 likes this.