[CONTEST] Fish Naming Contest

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by JesterTheCleric, Feb 3, 2014.

?

Should a Prize Be Given Out For the Winners?

Poll closed Feb 10, 2014.
Yes, a 100 Rupee Prize should be given 2 vote(s) 22.2%
No, an Item Prize should be given 6 vote(s) 66.7%
No Prizes should be given 1 vote(s) 11.1%
  1. I am hosting a Fish Naming Contest for the SMP9 Aquarium!
    Directions:
    1. Write in a book Original Names for the 4 different kinds of fish.
    2. Sign the book "Contest", and place it in the donation hoppers at 18606 on SMP9.
    3. I will pick the best name for each fish and place it on signs in the tunnel in front of the pixel art fish.

Follow this design when writing in the book - you may NOT use these examples:

Pufferfish - Pufferlan
    Clownfish - The Flying Nemo

Continue this design for the other 2 kinds of fish.
    This Contest will be going until 12:00 noon PST 2/13/14, the day before the Aquariums Grand Opening. So make sure to get your books signed before then!!!

The Contest needs at least 5 entries, and as I have 3 entries, and 1 is dropping out, I need 3+ entries, or I will have to close the contest down with NO winners. D:

P.S. Prizes will be:
    1. The fact that you won the contest and got your name and description of the fish on signs, and
    2. possibly have 100r or an item prize given to the each of the people who got their names of the fish chosen.
  2. Yes, I know that basically the same thread has been posted. I just realized that I had posted it in the wrong section of the forums, and that I wanted a poll added. If you know how to close off a thread, please PM me a conversation on how. Thank you!!!
  3. Fish name Idea: Fishy

I dunno, it just came to me.
    Hermioneluvr likes this.
  4. Funny! But, in order to possibly win (only 2 people have entered D: so sad) you have to write in a book the actual name of the fish, the original name you came up with, and the description you came up with. On 18606 on SMP9, I have a chest where you can buy Book And Quills. Happy Naming!!!
  5. For those of you who do not know what the Aquarium looks like, here is a picture. 2014-02-03_21.38.43.png
  6. Hurry Up!!!! Only 2 People have entered, and the Contest ends in about a week!!!