Computer help needed sound-wise!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by imBobertRobert, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Normally laptops has bad sound cards, if you don't like the way the music sounds like you should change sound settings or getting a new soundcard :p
    killerzone likes this.
  2. xD btw alienwares r amazing!I enjoyed mine until i got hacked through maplestory XD
  3. hell no. i like alienware and all, but its too expensive for the name. thats why im saving up to buy a good (epic actually) 3000 AMD computer from ibuypower.com. way better than the top alienware computers adn about half the price. its all about the name brand. as i say this i must also say taht dell has horrible customer service as well, as i tried twice to get my laptop fixed a while back before i got any reply, and even then they didnt help me, only them asking what went wrong exactly and thats all i heard. i did get it fixed by reverting to an old system setting, but i lost a few report pages for language arts, and i lost about half of a few of my worlds because they got corrupted. not exactly their fault but their shotty laptops caused it.