Computer Able to Run Minecraft

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by doopycow, Nov 25, 2012.

1. I Think a key broke or something.
  2. wait... now im really confused.
    the CPU is the thinking part of the computer, not the computer itself.
    the computer is the general term for everything that is inside the case.
    but keys are on the keyboard -.-
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. Ya, I forgot that, i was using CPU for ComPUter.
  4. Sorry for noobiness but:
    Why is Windows 8 so bad? I have seen commercials for it only, so I wouldn't know what it would do. :3
  5. I have been think this exact thing lately.
  6. I could ramble for the best part of 2 hours if I wanted to. But to put it into perspective

No start menu
    Not supporting unsigned EXE's (Mojang refuse to sign there's hence why it doesn't work)
    No Aero
    You have to have a freaking Microsoft account that you need to be connected to the internet to login
    Designed for touch, not people who use a mouse and a keyboard
    If you want to bring up certain menu's you have to get within 10 pixels of the edge of that screen (Very difficult when it then just drags onto another monitor)
    No freaking start menu!
  7. I'm sorry I only understood the "No Minecraft" part of it. Can anyone else explain it too me?
  8. pretty much that start menu (that windows icon in the bottom left corner takes you to it) has been replaced with a new interface that is very inconveniencing to desktop users. aero is just a theme for windows that was removed as default in windows 8. to enter the internet you need to sign into a microsoft account, so they are pretty much reviving AOL. also they added a menu if i am correct that acts like the taskbar at the bottom, but is at the side and is hard to access with 2+ screens.
    and it's buggy since its new, and it was made for the new surface tablet and other tablets by microsofts affiliates like HP and dell for them to make tablets.
  9. Thank god i have W7 OEM disks!
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  10. same here. i purposely built my computer before windows 8 came out :D
    Joshposh70 and jkjkjk182 like this.