[COMPLETED] 1 MILLION Rupees ! (Completed)

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by cadgamer101, Dec 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UPDATE: Giveaway Complete, see page 5 for list of winners. Thanks.

I have been less involved in the economy, so it has been a while since one of my giveaways, but time to fix that...

I want to thank the players that helped me earn rupees for another giveaway.
    Specifically, thanks to ToddV and MatthewDA.

This time I will give away 1,000,000 Rupees total divided among 10 winners, so ten 100 k winners.

Rules:
    1. You will have 9 days from the time of this post to enter.
    2. No alts please, one entry per person.
    3. This is open to all players, which includes moderators.
    4. No banned accounts (this includes temp bans), checked at the time of the drawing.
    5. Winners will be picked by random.org using you post number (see on the lower right this post says #1).
    6. To enter just reply to this thread.
    7. Please just reply one time to make the drawing easier (you can edit your one post, if you want), I may have double posts deleted, to make our drawing #'s easier.
    8. Please be patient if I do not announce winners immediately after the entry deadline passes.

Also, please help me finish my 100k (1000r per account) Chest Art rupee giveaway.

Click here for the entry Rules, and post your entry on the Chest Art thread (same link as Rules link).
    Thank you.
    Want 1000r for free ?
    Click here and read how (Chest Art).
  2. Sounds like fun!
  3. Wow, good luck all! :D
  4. Thanks cad!
  5. I remember your dragon egg giveaway. Thanks again, cad! :D
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  6. I'm just going to pop in here! Thank you cad =)
  7. Sounds awesome and ty for holding this
  8. Whoo Hoo, Im In!
  9. Thanks for the chance :)
  10. Very, very generous of you! :D Thanks for the opportunity! :)
  11. You know... birds are pretty special. I mean have you ever seen one? They're fantastic!
  12. Great to see someone giving things away like this, as opposed to hoarding it in their basement :p
  13. I like the chest art idea, very creative ^.^
  14. Great giveaway. Thanks cadgamer.
  15. Thanks for the awesome giveaways Cad! :D
  16. Thanks for being so giving! Also like data I love the chest art thead, it's a lot of fun ^_^
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.