[COMPLETE][GIVEAWAY] 2 MILLION Rupees !

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by cadgamer101, Mar 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UPDATE: Giveaway Complete, see page 7 for list of winners. Thanks.

I want to thank the players that helped me earn rupees for another giveaway.
    Specifically, thanks to samsimx and BreezyMan.

This time I will give away 2,000,000 Rupees total divided among 20 winners, so twenty 100 k winners!

Rules:
    1. You will have 7 days from the time of this post to enter (closes March 12th 9:10 PM EMC /time).
    2. No alts please, one entry per person.
    3. This is open to all players, which includes moderators.
    4. No banned accounts (this includes temp bans), checked at the time of the drawing.
    5. Winners will be picked by random.org using you post number (see on the lower right this post says #1).
    6. To enter just reply to this thread.
    7. Please just reply one time to make the drawing easier (you can edit your one post, if you want), I may have double posts deleted, to make our drawing #'s easier.
    8. Please be patient if I do not announce winners immediately after the entry deadline passes.

UPDATE: Giveaway Complete, see page 7 for list of winners. Thanks.
    Hashhog, Acemox2k, samsimx and 12 others like this.
  2. Amazing another great giveaway lets go with 2 in a row lol :)
  3. Thanks for holding this giveaway, Cad. :)
  4. You sir are a wonderful person.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, take that money. watch it burn, sing in the river the cadgamer's that are my new best friends...
    Dufne likes this.
  5. MEEEEEE PLZZZZZZ
  6. I agree with rythmically
  7. Nice Giveaway. :)
  8. Where do you come up with the rupees for these amazing give aways so often?
    Jinkers likes this.
  9. i hope i win ty for doing this.
  10. Oh yup, count me in fam
  11. Holy Moly! Your Awesome! I want in! Thx for doing this! Life Changing amount of Rupees!:D
  12. That prize will be mine!

Or not...
  13. Entry please.
  14. Right back at it eh :p Thanks so much for this. Your giveaways are always great ones :)
  15. can't say no to that :) thank you :p
  16. Thanks cad :)
    HannahEB likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.