[Competition] Win An elytra !

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by MLG_Subtastic, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Lol thanks I was looking at the wrong one.
  2. Okay, so..
    With the amount of time I've put into this game, I probably could have gone out and farmed an Elytra myself. ;)
    That being said, I had a lot of fun! It reminds me of a game I'm a 15 year veteran of.. A pre-millennium space-shooter mmo called Subspace Continuum. Ahh, those were the days... Windows 95, ICQ and BonziBuddy! Back when people still used Internet Explorer and Microsoft Works! Good times.. Good times....

CloverOcean the OctoTank at 278,756!
    JesusPower2 and 607 like this.
  3. I know it isn't one of the top scores, but still pretty good. Also, sorry for the stream in the corner, he's a friend and I watch his stream a lot.
  4. Not making fun of you, but I don't know what makes me cringe more: Your Avatar, Signature, or the fact that you made me waste 1 hour of my life playing this game :p
    Rhythmically and Wither_Addict like this.
  5. This is an okay score. I got 24k :/ I know I could do better. :p
    CloverOcean and MLG_Subtastic like this.
  6. bump... time to award some prizes? I think I took 2nd.
    OriginalScuf likes this.
  7. I believe sub left emc
    607 likes this.
  8. well thats sad.. Eh????
  9. You might be right, do you have a link to any other posts regarding it?
  10. Strange. His avatar his gone, his profile is limited, he hasn't been in-game. His residences still exist, though. Perhaps taking a break.
    607 likes this.
  11. I'm pretty sure I heard it from his friend (NTS_Bacon?) in game
  12. Maybe if someone knows him they can ask him to close this out before he takes a break.
  13. Or maybe his prizes are lost in storage and he's on a mythical quest to retrieve them.
    Probably somewhere, in the room that's always at the end of Indiana Jones,
    where they lock away all these awesome things..

Prizes or no prizes, I had a blast playing it anyway.
    607 likes this.