Community notice board (Smp4)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Jakebag, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Want to advertise a lot or shop for free? Just reply below on what you want the sign to say and include the res number. if you want a direct link (pressure plate teleport) to your lot you can also have this for the cost of just 100r to go with the sign.
    Example of Ad:
    cheap shop
    wood, wool &
    stone
    Remember its all got to fit on one sign!
    Jakres likes this.
  2. Aaaaahhhhh, this brings back memories.

I remember when EMC had a community bulletin board. It would allow you to place I think up to three signs and could contain what? 36? It was at the spawn. And when GAMEKRIBJEREMY(omg I said his name!) came on he would clear it everyday.

My first time I was there, stalking the spawn, and then I see thing man in a tuxedo with a block head come running up, destroys signs(mind you only mods could destroy signs), and flys off. I yelled in the chat: HACKOR! BANN HIM! And then later I found out not only is Justin not the only mod, but Jeremy was a mod. I was like *facepalm*.

Remember the board Jeremy? With oak wood border and a base of red and purple wool?
    Jake_bagby and penfoldex like this.
  3. I remember that old board... I miss those days.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  4. I wasnt there that day, but I can visualize bob and hash getting trolled by Jeremy . . .
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  5. I was terrible. I mean my hard earned 6 blocks and a stick gone like that! I was upset.

Just kidding, not really. But do understand, that board was awesome.