[Comic] Smp8 BROKEN [New Poll]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by EnderMagic1, Mar 30, 2020.

?

Did you witness the TNT detonation last year?

Yes 8 vote(s) 42.1%
No 11 vote(s) 57.9%
  1. 😬
    khixan likes this.
  2. Oh heck nah that's a compliment. I love this, and not just because santa shyguy is in it.
    khixan likes this.
  3. What? That's 21 panels!! :eek:
    So there's a lot more to this than you said (I saw that the other 'panels' you spoke of are also actually full pages filled with lots of panels :p), I'm excited to read the rest!
    Oh wait, I procrastinated reading this thread... I can read the rest now! :D
    EnderMagic1 likes this.
  4. Wow, it's great!! :D
    How much time did you spent on this?? :eek:
    I guess there's one more page you have to show us?
    khixan and EnderMagic1 like this.
  5. I meant panels as comic strips- like each strip is a panel. Oops my bad lol
    Actually there's 4 more strips left I believe.
    A lot. Even though I didn't really modify the renders for any extra VFX, the renders with more than 10 players took forever to position.
    607, khixan and wafflecoffee like this.
  6. "Ok... Who broke smp8 this time"
    Absolutely perfect! Laughed myself silly at that :D
    This whole comic is totally awesome, love it! Thank you so much <3
    607 and MoreMoople like this.

7. to be continued..
  8. Lovely. :D
    I love the random advertising Alex in there. What is Sach directing, though? I don't get that reference.
    khixan likes this.
  9. I was absent from last summer until now and didn't realize I missed a lot. I was wondering why I never saw Burki around and looked up older threads from last year. I digged some real drama threads which all spawned late last year and I guess a lot of older EMC players stormed off. :( I hope EMC can make some improvements this year but I'm not sure what we can do though. I've been trying to make the forums more interesting personally but I'm not sure if my efforts are doing much tho.
    Not random its actually a reference lol. I was digging older smp8 moments and memes and there was one new player who just kept spamming that message apparently and then it became a meme.

Director of SHIELD from the Marvel Universe since the SHIELD Carrier is built exactly from that universe.
    607, khixan and wafflecoffee like this.
  10. The final two panels..
    NOTE: When I was making these during the summer last year, I used moderators to be candidates for these super powers and Burki was still a moderator back then. I thought he was pretty cool but recent events have caused drama so I'm not going to talk about that anymore. At least the other mods are still moderators *whew* which means they can appear in other future projects maybe? ;)

In the end, deadmon5 disappears. Was he killed by luckybird? Did he escape? No one knew. The moderators were able to gain control of smp8 and revert everything back to normal. Secretly, the three moderators at the site concealed their abilities, telling no one what happened that day. As future precautions, the entire staff team banned TNT from all residences and worlds, trying to prevent anything disastrous that deadmon5 caused. Legend says that TNT blocks still appear in random locations, foreshadowing the possible return of KaBoom.

Hope you all liked it (even tho it was kinda predictable lol). Let me know what you guys thought and maybe share your possible fan-fics of what happens next! =)

FINALLY - before you all leave this thread, please fill out this form that will help me with future projects:
    https://forms.gle/vy3fLGe89ViqM3QZ9
    607, khixan, wafflecoffee and 2 others like this.
  11. Made a rare response to the form. Have fun with that and keep doing what you do!
    khixan likes this.
  12. I love how "MoreMooplz" is literally M O A R MOOPLES. 10/10, would moople again.
    khixan, wafflecoffee and MoreMoople like this.
  13. Ah, that makes it even better! :D
    I still don't get it... xD Oh well. :p

Filled out the form. :)
  14. I believe he is referring to the character Nick Fury from the Marvel Cinematic Universe (marvel movies). In the movie(s) he is the director of a spy organization called SHIELD. So, if I am getting this right Sach is not directing anything- he is playing the character of Nick Fury who is the director of SHIELD.
    khixan and 607 like this.