coldrender

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by coldrender, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Hey everyone. I've been playing Minecraft SSP for a while. This is my first time playing multiplayer, and so far I'm impressed with how friendly the other players are. I picked EmpireMC mainly due to it being, from what I saw in comments, the best non PvP option on minecraft-server-list. I'm not disappointed.

The main reason I decided to start playing multiplayer in the first place is so I could play with my girlfriend, kitty1990, who just started getting into Minecraft. Neither of us have computers capable of hosting a private server just for the two of us.

A quick little blerb about myself:
    I'm 22, currently in a community collage studying Graphic Design and Advertising. I really want to learn 3D-modeling and animation, hopefully leading to a job in video game design, but getting into magazine layout design or something similar would be pretty good too.

I don't want to ramble so if you want to know more, feel free to ask. :cool:
    WeirdManaico and southpark347 like this.
  2. What server will you be playing on? If you haven't chosen already may I suggest smp5 it has the least amount of players on it so we are all close friends.

Edit: derp, you are playing with your girlfriend. Disregard my post.
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  3. We already started playing on Map 8, sorry. I started playing before I made my intro post. Just wanted to get a feel for how things work in Empire.
  4. You came to the greatest community on Minecraft, I hope to enjoy your time here. There is never ending activities to do in here since our community and staff are the most innovative people I've seen.
  5. Glad you could be a part of the Empire :) ... if you ever need a place to chill - you could stop by smp2 anytime - that's where I stay. Anyways, glad you can play on EMC with us, and hope you like it - Enjoy :)
  6. Welcome to the server. I too enjoy graphic design :). SMP 8 is a good choice. If you ever have the extra money, Digital Tutors actually has a good 3d modeling course. I use it myself :). Enjoy your stay here, and welcome to the Empire!
    coldrender and southpark347 like this.
  7. Welcome to the Empire feel free to stop bye smp1 that's were I spend most of my time.
  8. Welcome to EMC coldrender :) I'm glad you like our server. It's also fun to see new members using the forums, and being active in the EmpireMC community. I am on Smp 7 most of the time and would gladly give you some things to help you start out if you stop by when I'm on.
  9. Welcome to EMC! Take my advice: If ISMOOCH ever says a metric ton is 48 stacks, don't believe him.
    ISMOOCH and creepincreepers7 like this.
  10. Welcome to EMC! Come check out the other servers too, every server is unique in some way but all awesome :p
  11. From what I can see, this is correct, a single block of Cobblestone actually classifies as 1.6 tonnes.
  12. Welcome to EMC!
    Whats your home server?
  13. He said that! Look around... Anyways, welcome. Visit SMP3 for your fun and games, I might have my auto self repairing spleef up soon.
  14. Come see smp4 for the good shops