[CLOSED] Tiktok Adversting

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by aletrisrex, Jan 12, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is my first feedback. So, emc should:
    • Make video on tiktok to attract more player.
    • The effect, plus with 5-10 second vid length can make some peeps wanna join it.
    • How about tiktok creator? Through staff application or contribution from emc players.
    Now i will describe it:
    You know tiktok right? A short viral video sharing cause addiction for everyone, beacause of addicative, many server in mc post their own video on their account (mostly are owner of that server) about good hightlights or featured mechanic ones. (example: giveaway to random player). This can attract more player into server because when they saw a attractive tiktok: "Hey, i would like to join this!". These videos are usually 5-10 second and have tons of effect.
    Still concern about tiktok creator? Through ponteial staff know all about tiktok and contribution from emc players
    (Can't display excat example due to emc law: "Do not mention other servers")
    SkeleTin007 and Eclipsys like this.
  2. Let's call the Empire MineCast back into life!

TikTok is a golden option to get back into full (and yes, also waiting-list-to-log-in-)EMC times!
  3. Sounds like a job for the stream Team. Who’s the lead of that team again?
    wafflecoffee and SkeleTin007 like this.
  4. I love emc. I enjoy watching TikTok.
    I don’t think there is a need for an offical acc/stream team to do it though.
    (Can’t quite think of good wording for this so sorry if it doesn’t make as much sense to you as it does in my head,) but I think to really catch potential players attention it would be better to see a player made TikTok, rather than trying seeing it from a “organization/business/etc” because it would show “wow seems like players love playing on here” or smth rather than a company posting an ad because in this day and age there’s tons of like phone game adds and other ads that can be misleading by what they show vs what they auctually have so people might be reluctant to join.

Basically I like idea but don’t think we need a whole emc account for it, you could be the change 👌
  5. Closed by request. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.