[Closed] The Promo Prices Thread

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by The_Mancub, Jan 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recent auctions and ingame transactions I've seen suggest that perm prot vouchers are worth now ~1.7mil+
    Jewel likes this.
  2. I would have to disagree, I have sold around 3-4 in the past week and all for 1,800,000 a piece.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  3. Ok, changed it to 1.8M now
    Windylava, Jewel and Tuqueque like this.
  4. Any idea how much Fishbowls go for? Somehow completely missed that event lol
  5. First off sorry it took so long to get back to this I have been busy. I know Tuq is trading Gold supporter vouchers for Fish Bowls (here) and Gold support vouchers are worth around 130k right now to I would ball park it around there
    Windylava, OriginalScuf and ThaKloned like this.
  6. They are going for above 500k as of right now, Not many have been sold but it's way above 130k ;)
  7. From My Experience the Independence Head is Actual more common than than the independence helmet
  8. Yer I saw that thread and as soon as I saw it I updated the price to 500k :)

I forgot the (rarer) was on the Independence Head. I removed that but the price for it is still unknown.
    Windylava and OriginalScuf like this.
  9. I have had no luck, so, I just freed it up to any amount of vouchers tbh right now. Supply in the market is close to none.
  10. Bought a fishbowl for 1.4mil.
    586 and OriginalScuf like this.
  11. Iron Refferal block of clickness 350k
    Tuqueque likes this.
  12. *pays alt 2 mil* *alt gives Maxarian Head*
    Bought a head for 2 million.
    *sells head for 2 mil*
    Tuqueque likes this.
  13. Ill sell you mine
  14. No thanks, already got some. ;) ALSO - I was originally going to post this but got distracted, 2014 Avalauncher went for 500k. (According to Jewel)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  15. Uh which jewel?
    q1zx likes this.
  16. Updated the list with a lot of stuff over the month that I was gone. Please let me know if any other prices need changing or if the information on stuff is wrong.
    Windylava likes this.
  17. Removed and discussing with cub in pm
  18. "Jewel" :D
    Laae likes this.
  19. This appears to be discussing the dud or unusable Easter Bunny egg. This egg is disallowed from marketplace transactions and any players that engage in such transactions despite this should be aware that these eggs will disappear after EMC updates to 1.13 since it uses an item that Mojang will be removing from the game.

As such, I'll be removing this item from the OP in the meantime simply so it does not confuse players or condone trading the item.

Thank you for your understanding. :)
    586, _Devuu__, Tuqueque and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.