[Closed] selling my mega mall 300k

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by firefox1154, Sep 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. this is 300k? shoot me now
  2. Now now haro, u once lived in not even a dirt hut, you dug a hole to live in.
  3. So you want a flag/mall partnership that the co owner will have to pay money for 60x60 green stained glass, some nether rack, flow stone, and some chest and signs, that is worth less than 30 k i'm sure of that(i actually didnt make the calculations, if you want please do it for me)

USE PEMDAS

Glowstone formula= (60/2)(4xitem_prize)
    Chest/sign formula= (60/2)(4xitem_prize
    Netherack formula around (10x10x4)(item_prize)/2
    Stained glass formula= 60x60(item_prize)

I think is worth less than 30k in my opinion, it doesnt even have shop division, that is not a mega mall in my opinion, that is a "2nd" res on top of yours made of stained glass

Why is this post even made?!?

Ps. Im assuming that co-owner will be given admin flag
  4. Yes, unfortunately it is illegal. I'd like to become a co-owner with you if you'd like. Could I have a tour?
    PM me
  5. Are you really going to pay 300kr(300 000rupees) for glass?

I wouldn't
  6. According to EMC rules I cannot. I'm looking for a business partnership with split profits where we would both keep stock up

7. 1st question: Are really people not going to do some math for me?:(

2nd question: if you don't want the math, what are the prizes of the material(price check)

I was expecting responses:(
  8. You may create another thread to discuss partnership options, but sadly right now you may not sell your residence/flags :)
    sambish20 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.