{Closed} [REVERSE AUCTION] 1 Mending Book

Discussion in 'Reverse Auction Archive' started by CraftyCosmic, Jan 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -2k. :D I'm done after this.
  2. It has been determined that no Reverse Auction bid may be lower than 0. This means: No Negative Bids.

This thread is about to be cleaned of the invalid bids, for tidiness' sake, and will be left open until somebody posts a bid of "0 rupees" - or until the timer runs out.

EDIT: Actually, negative bids are allowed :p

Baradar67 Edit: Nope, try again :oops:
    Tuqueque likes this.
  3. Please note that we are taking negative bids as serious bids. A -2k bid if wins will result in the 'winner' handing over the enchanted book and 2,000r.
    Smooshed_Potato and Tuqueque like this.
  4. wait wHAT? So, this one time, sombody is handing over 2k and the book, but... I’m confused.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  5. Whoops! i misunderstood and acted too quickly - listen to davie :)
  6. ok so negative bids are real.
  7. I think negative bids are stupid, but if players want to give their rupees away I ain't going to stop them.
  8. Yes indeed. Sorry for the confusion!
  9. Okay. Let's get the hype train going? I have no clue how this began, but I blame SMP8. Thanks for letting me know, staff! You are wonderful!
    Sazukemono and Sydney4363 like this.
  10. Negative bids are indeed serious bids. -2.5k.
    Sazukemono and Tuqueque like this.
  11. We're being nice! ^-^ I don't want to go any lower in case I need it for auctions - And there's a limit to what I'm willing to donate, however, this is so nice of the EMC Community! MVP MerRhyAndBright! Nice! :D
  12. I believe I have won. Will send book and money the next time I'm on.
  13. I never expected this. But the EMC community has plenty of things it can do to surprise even the oldest of members! Thank you for doing slightly questionable things! (It’s slightly questionable why you are giving away an item and some money)
  14. OK since this auction is over it has been clarified to me by The Boss Lady that negative bids are not allowed. This auction will be the exception since I had already gave permission to have negative bids. In the future we will not accept negative bids. You may bid 0r (even if the drop to 0r is less than minimum bid) but can't go beyond that. The rules do state that you can only bid in whole numbers which, contrary to how I was taught (nearly 30 years ago), don't include negative numbers (so 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, ...).
    Smooshed_Potato, q1zx and Sachrock like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.