[Closed] Oak for Birch

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by AmusedStew, Jan 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I cannot be bothered to AFK and chop trees right now so...

I am looking to trade 1DC of Oak Logs for 1DC of Birch Logs.

Thanks!
  2. I'll check my storage. I know I have an SC, but not sure on the DC. Hit me up tomorrow, cheers :)
    AmusedStew likes this.
  3. Sure. I set up an access chest on 752 :)

If I understand you correctly, you want the oak and have the birch, meaning I filled the chest with oak :)
    khixan likes this.
  4. I've got an SC of both Stew, but not a DC. Holler if the SC is good enough and I'll pop on access signs at my storage for you.
    Sounds like Jelle has you covered though huzzah :)
  5. Other way around lol, need the Birch- have the Oak.
    I wouldn't mind an extra SC- doing a project when we go 1.15 and I wanna use stripped birch logs alot lol. You reside on 8 though and I am quite far out there? Would it be okay with you if I set up access on Utopia (5717@pickup)?
  6. Sure. I'll do that in an hour or so :)
  7. Okay cool :)
  8. :) (I know that was more than an hour :p )
    khixan likes this.
  9. Exchanged it out. Thanks!
    khixan likes this.
  10. Yep, all my residences are still on 8. Today turned into the housework day IRL. All the holiday decorations down finally. Sounds like Jelle hooked you up :) If you want to trade for another SC, hit me up. I can run to Utopia sometime next weekend. Poke me or my senile tush will forget. Cheers man :)
  11. Gonna just close the thread I think- I can always do some farming if I need it.

Thanks though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.