[Closed] Appeal for xHolySorrowsx

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by xHolySorrowsx, Jun 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not sure where the appeal thread is or if there even is one, so I put it here.
    I'm an extremely old player to this server. I got banned by Aikar for inciting that Cheating is okay. Bribery. False incentives. Rude. Language. And previous record (X-ray).

Previous record-I no longer hack. Learned from the first mistake.

Bribery-I never bribed anyone. (That must have been aikars assumption.)

Inciting that cheating is okay.-I never specifically said that cheating is okay. I simply said "I doubt he is hacking, mind your own business" because him hacking effects no players in any way. (Or that's how I saw it.) The person was not accused for X-ray. Which is the only current "unfair" advantage that comes to mind. If he was X-raying I would have had a different perspective on the conversation. But however I never said it was okay.

False incentives- I don't know your definition of false incentives. So I googled it. I don't remember using false incentives?

Rude - I'm not a rude person. You may have your own opinion (me speaking to aikar). But if you ask all my friends. Including krysyyjane9191. I have a general idea they won't say anything along the lines of rude. If I was rude that was 2 years ago, I'm in high school now and I'm more mature.

Language - okay so I might have used "some" uncalled for language. I don't remember in specifics but I'm more mature now and I don't use "false language" too often anymore.

Thanks for your time :)
    -Holy
    EpicWeow4 and Lachlan61 like this.
  2. Please pm the staff member that banned you. Here's a list of them: http://empireminecraft.com/XenStaff/

If you don't know which staff member banned you ask anyone of them and they can assist you.

To start a private conversation with one of them click on their name and and hit start a conversation.
    72Volt and xHolySorrowsx like this.
  3. Bahaha that made me laugh:D But yeah, listen to Sqiggley. My suggestion is to be honest and admit your wrong doings, don't try to defend or cast a different light on them.
    xHolySorrowsx likes this.
  4. Yeah that's what I'm doing. Except I didn't bribe lol.
  5. Be honest. If you didn't do anything wrong tell them you didn't do anything wrong.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.