[closed] 2x DC of Cooked Cod & 1 DC of Chiselled Stone Brick

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by petezman1, Jan 10, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item:
    2x DC of cooked cod * 1 DC of Chiseled Stone brick
    Starting Bid:
    2500r
    Minimum Bid Increments:
    10r
    Auction Ending Time:
    24 hours after the last valid bid with no other bids after it
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    -pickup at /smp3 /v petezman1
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Happy Bidding! :)
  2. starting bid lowered to 1k
  3. Just a suggestion for having success in the auction house - try to keep unrelated things in their own auctions, mixing them kinda throws people off. Like if I needed a bunch of chiseled bricks I'd feel like I'd be bidding on some fish that I didn't want, or vice versa.

Mixing different items in one auction can work, but it works best when you have items of like kinds. Like, say, a DC of each of the stone variants.

Also don't expect to get too much from cooked cod, guardian farms make that so plentiful. I have about 50DC I keep thinking I'll auction at some point lol

Good luck! :)
  4. Mmmm... Just to make that not an invalid bump, 1,010r :p
  5. Looks like you've won. Also I understand what you mean but also Im quite literally getting rid of useless junk to clear out space. So Its a non issue whether I get 5k or 500r tbh so thats why Im clustering unrelated items. you'll likely see a few more like it. plus it means whoever wins takes my burdens off me if they want one of the items in the auction XD
  6. Pickup is smp3 /v petezman1 and turn/look left
  7. Hey, you left behind your 2 DC,s of cooked fish. could you please pick them up at your earliest convince?
  8. Ope. I may not be on until after the weekend. I have cooked cod running out my ears though, you can just keep it/do whatever you want with it lol
  9. you can pick it up after this weekend. And I dont want it either which is why I added it to this auction :/ so if someone wanted the stone they'd have to take my fish too. So can you please pick it up next time you're on?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.