[Claim] SMP2 Eastern Bay Merchant Company (EBAY)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Falchion_GPX, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Location: SMP2
    Lon 59080 , Lat 163
    Closest outpost or other player's build is over 5k away.
    Visitors encouraged.

This is an outpost claim for the public rest stop along the eastern road. The building itself is a ship whose development has been posted here. As the captain and ship's purser/master/cook/boatswain, some of the critical features built for my own benefit are off limits to the public.

Regarding questions a potential crew-person might have:

Can I build ON the ship?

With one exception, most of the ship is off limits to placing blocks but you can decorate your own cabin.

The crew cabins are available for public use, having spruce-wood doors. Those wishing to claim quarters should put a locked chest and decorate the h e double-hockey-sticks out of what space a ship provides. Make sure to put your name outside your quarters with a build-protected sign. Contact me if you need help.

What can I put in my own cabin?

You can fill it with wool, or any material you desire, with the exception of water, lava, or anything that will disrupt any ship operations. The ship comes first. I suggest decorations instead of gravel. Paintings and mementos are an excellent choice.

The Dark-Oak-Doored officer's quarters are off limits and belong to the ship's existing crew (all being grief-protected Villagers).

How to visit the outpost?

Right now, Elytra, repaired 3/4 of the way, with a half to 3/4 stack of rockets each way. As the eastern road's construction-endpoint grows further west, a fast horse becomes a less expensive alternative.

Wish to build a home out this way?
    I would encourage the development of the region with a few rules

1. Do nothing to harm the villagers
    2. Theft is intolerable
    3. Victorian and Georgian buildings. Age of steam. Age of Sail. Do your best.
    KatydidBuild likes this.