[Denied] Island Frontier SMP7

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by DDDarkHunterrrrr, Feb 15, 2017.

1. name: Island Frontier
    Owner: DDDarkHunterrrrr
    SMP:7

There is a locked chest near the nether portal at the center of the island. Me and my friends (im the leader) would like to claim the entire island for use and preservation.

If our claim is accepted, our #1 rule for outsiders is NO TOUCHING! we would like to keep the place intact and avoid multi player chaos.

I hope that our claim is reasonable. I have made sure that the island is far enough away from any spawns, and I doubt there are any other player outposts within our range. Thank you! :)

If you need the coords, just let me know!
  2. You're making quite some mistakes here. First of all: do not use the [Established] tag yourself (I'm assuming that you are because I sincerely doubt anything would be established within a minute). You need to use [Claim], then the staff will change that to [Established] when things become official. They will also notify you of this, since that hasn't happened I made the previous assumption.

Second: you're in the wrong forum. This is the right forum to post claims in, once accepted (or denied) the staff will respond and move the thread out of there if applicable.

Also please read How to establish your outpost, it will explain the whole thing in more detail.

Good luck!
  3. xD oops. ok thanks ill fix that
  4. You could always consider reporting your post (click the 'report' link on the first post in the thread), explain your mistake and request that the staff moves the post & changes the title. It might be easiest on you.

And don't worry: we all make mistakes from time to time!
  5. will i get in trouble for leaving this post up since i used the established tag? if so, sure ill report it, but it only took me a few seconds to make a new post so its already up on the right forums (and with the right info this time).
  6. Nope, report is exactly for this.

However, seeing as you have made a number of boo-boos on this, I highly recommend you have another (first?) read of the rules and a good look around the area you are claiming on the live map. Use /map in-game then click the link to take you straight to it in the live map.

Remember, you may only want an island now but in the future you may build a city which is why no one else can be within 3000 blocks.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. i know all the rules already. I was just confused on the whole thread thing.