Christmas/New-Years Giveaway

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ChickenDice, Dec 22, 2015.

?

Are you enjoying the winter so far?

Yes 9 vote(s) 36.0%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Potato? 4 vote(s) 16.0%
Potato! 12 vote(s) 48.0%
  1. Just saying you gave Tower 12 not 14 :p If you change it I want 12 but if not 21
    My favourite moment of the year was probably joining Middle Earth and hitting 1 mil
    ChickenDice likes this.
  2. 28 please:)
    One of my favorite memories of this year was this summer when my Dad and I took a trip to Hawaii (Which was an amazing experience for a Swedish guy, it's so far away from me). My dad spent alot of money just to give me an amazing trip :)
    ChickenDice likes this.
  3. 27, please. :D

One of my favorite memories from real life was when a group of friends and I went out to a music concert and danced like crazy. And then afterwards, my secret crush had opted to drive me back to my apartment, since my original ride had decided to go do more partying that night.

The best part was, we hung out in the car while it was gently snowing and admired the city night. :)
    ChickenDice likes this.
  4. 29 Please My favorite memories this year are hanging out in the shop with friends & hot rods.
    Finding this server too!
    ChickenDice likes this.
  5. I love to spend my holidays with the ones that are close to my heart as well as family near me and I will take 30
    ChickenDice likes this.
  6. This has not been the best year of my life but the best memory i can think of was meeting Youtubers

Thank you for the Giveaway i will take 24 please :p
    Sachrock and ChickenDice like this.
  7. Bump! A little over 4 days left to enter
  8. 8 please and my best memory this year is when I retired. :)
    ChickenDice likes this.
  9. 23
    my best memory of this year is a party i went too some months ago with a friend :p
    wasnt much of a good party but we stole the show in our unicorn onesies
    and had a lot of fun :)
    ChickenDice likes this.
  10. About 5 hours left to qualify :)
  11. 22 Please :) Thanks for the giveaway!

My favorite memory of the year was the cool bonus chest area the staff made when we hit 300k members. Was an awesome event.
    ChickenDice likes this.
  12. 26 please.

My favorite moment must've been when I joined EMC (sorry, couldn't come up with anything better ;))
    ChickenDice likes this.
  13. 21 please! My favorite part of the year was when I joined EMC :p
    ChickenDice likes this.
  14. Thief! :p
    ChickenDice likes this.
  15. You guys need to settle this in a.....Dance off! "People gather around"
    ChickenDice and nltimv like this.
  16. Any number, fallout 4
    ChickenDice likes this.
  17. EMC, and any numberbetween 40 and 50 please :)

EDIT: 25 -.-
    ChickenDice likes this.
  18. Any number!
    My favorite memory was vacation on the Chesapeake bay, maybe when Dad fell out of the boat xD
    Thanks for the giveaway!
    ChickenDice likes this.
  19. Lol, I didn't even see that post until I already posted. I'll un-theif myself. My favorite part was the minute after I joined EMC.
  20. Ooh, this sounds wonderful!
    I'd like 33 please.

My favorite memory this year is probably munching on peppermint bark while baking cookies. :)
    Dufne and ChickenDice like this.