Christmas buying help!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by galazeek, Dec 10, 2012.

1. So my grandparents texted me about an hour ago "What do you want for christmas? NO VIDEO GAMES!!". So I've been looking through all these websites, but I just can't find anything good! (Accept for video games, of course). A bit ironic I know, but the world has just evolved, follow? Anyways, I'm looking to you guys for help..
    Heres the basic guide lines:
    I live in soCal
    Around $50
    Im 13
    ~bucky291
  2. Shoes
    mba2012 likes this.
  3. A t shirt of a team or music discs
  4. Movie tickets.
  5. A gift card from an electronics store (wink wink).
    thebestbear123 likes this.
  6. A nice $50 dollar pair of headphones
    or
    Ask for something from vat19.com like they have really awesome stuff Like a 10 pound gummy bear and other stuff... they also have a youtube channel so you can check out their stuff...
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  7. Kind of funny coming from a lizard :p
    Bazingga! Just maybe
  8. An alt minecraft account which is around 20 then buy diamond supporter for it to get 8 residences. :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  9. Aha, I tried that last year, no luck :p
    Vizsco and Pab10S like this.
  10. Come on Guys, u live in usa, where all is cheap. With 50 dollars u can buy a lot of things. In the usa the regular price for an iPod is 170-200 dollars, here in argentina there is no less than 350!!!! U keep the money Also!!
  11. $50 in raw cash. (Which you can use for electronics. :p)
    TomvanWijnen and mba2012 like this.
  12. A Red-Ryder BB gun with a compass in the stock and this thing which tells time.
  13. Or a leg lamp!
    HylianNinja likes this.
  14. Ask for money then buy a video game? :p

If not and if it were me i would ask for...a gift card to hot topic so i can buy more Minecraft or zelda themed shirts haha
    mba2012 likes this.
  15. I believe you mean a Red Ryder carbine-action, 200-shot, range model air rifle... with a compass in the stock. Though, beebee guns probably aren't so good of an idea in SoCal. You'd probably shoot your eye out.
    How about a nice football?
    HylianNinja and PandasEatRamen like this.
  16. Actually my quote is a direct quote from the movie (it is a line from Ralph's essay {I think}).
    supereskimo likes this.
  17. airsoft gun, hat, skateboard