Choosing an Alt.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by chickeneer, Aug 27, 2012.

1. KfChickeneer?
    _Stads_ likes this.
  2. Lol those are good, but I would prefer not be reminded of my time there
  3. I live in Kansas... I luv it
  4. Ok, Everybody! I have picked my Alternate, but unfortunately I am having issues with buying the game through Minecraft.net right now...

But I have great news for everybody!!! I thoroughly appreciated everybody's suggestions and will be giving a gift to everybody (With the Grand Prize for the person who suggested the one I pick)...

But anyway, The next post on here will be from my alternate, revealing the winner, and the location for everyone to pickup their prize. Note: I have already picked out a residence on smp1 fyi :D

I am not taking any more suggestions
    _Stads_ likes this.
  5. GYSPYCHICKENPOTATO
    _Stads_ likes this.
  6. We all know it isn't you.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  7. I want to know what the alt. is xP
  8. I have already finished the tutorial... just waiting for my residence... and I am having computer issues.
  9. hmmm.... chickenandnoodle all the way! :p
  10. Congrats to gnyctk for winning the Grand Prize. But, I got to thinking... There were some really good other suggestions in there. So I have decided to give everybody a little something.

Come to my new Residence on smp1 Residence 203 to claim your prize from your designated chest...
    It is right by the Graveyard...

Thank you everybody!

Unfortunately I was not able to accept your suggestion... No prize for you - Sorry
  11. So you joined the icream[insert animal name here] bandwagon huh maybe i shoulb be icreamzombie
    zombie-ice-cream-4819_preview.png
    TrueJob likes this.
  12. Kind of.... notice the spelling
  13. Thanks for the prize:)
  14. Yup! I was very pleased with the overall response :D

I think I might use my alternate for running some auctions, as to separate out those posts a bit...
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  15. I'm just playing with you buddy :)
  16. I don't think that is appropriate for the Forums :p
  17. Say what? lol
  18. I still have a bunch of chests on my residence for people to pick up. I will give everybody one week to pick it up. :)