Change my residence smp

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by linda092, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Hello, Now that i know smp5 is a mature area, could I have my residence on smp7 changed? I figured I'd do this now, before I have too much stuff, and also to keep things less complicated.

I don't want to move if I will lose my stuff. It's not much, but its mine :)
  2. Thanks, I did just read that. I am thinking, instead, of buying a package that gives me another residence :)
  3. That sounds like a wonderful idea. :)

Becoming a supporter will give you not only the extra residence, but many other perks too. You could even get a larger residence on Utopia where you can fly in town!
    Noebadi likes this.
  4. What Moople said! All of the servers are great, but by getting a supportership you are helping the server and getting many bonuses, but the residences on Utopia are 4x larger than an smp residence :D
    Also, if you become a gold supporter, you get 10% off your residence move, plus 10% off all other Senior Staff Services and if you become a diamond supporter, you get 25% off your residence move, plus 25% off all other Senior Staff Services.
    Noebadi likes this.