[Challenge] Who can do it first?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by wonderwoman_16, Jul 19, 2015.

1. I guess I'll try :)
  2. I volunteer as tribute
  3. ? Yes you didn't..
  4. I'll give it a shot.
  5. I'll try this. Seems interesting.
  6. Great you 2, Just PM me!
  7. great!
  8. Participate Notice:
    If you'd like to participate, you have to PM me. By all meaning, you have to start a conversation with me. A lot of you said in the chat you'd like to participate, but the thing is, you never started a conversation (or PMed) me. Please consider, I'll not be PMing you, you have to PM me. Understood? Good. Also, a lot of you have also said in the chat you want to participate. Just saying it, doesn't mean you're going to get white-listed. Some people just got white-listed by them selfs because they really participate in what I do, but.. just saying it in the chat doesn't do anything. You have to start a conversation with me. 2nd and 3rd place are taken, but if you apply, you have a chance of getting 1st! So, please don't just type in the chat to type in the chat. Please say you want to try the challenge, and start a conversation (or PM) me. Thank you for reading.
    From,
    HelloKittyRo|Challenge Group
  9. I still don't get how I got no number when I did every step that qualified me for having a place. :confused: it's a bit upsetting knowing that you did everything right yet you don't get anything.
  10. Pm you in forums or in EMC. Cause right now I can't play EMC, it won't let me log on. :confused:
  11. The forums
  12. Forums of course! :p