Can't join EMC anymore!?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Highbuddy, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't take the chance to disconnect then.
  2. hayleycolgan likes this.
  3. Poor alex has to repeat himself cause people cant go back and read
    AlexChance and creepincreepers7 like this.
  4. Yeah it really is a shame...
  5. Any One There :oops::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:confused:
  6. Ok Thanks Alex
  7. I CANT JOIN LEMME PLAY MINECRAFT!!!!

Edit: Oh i saw your post Alexchance :) thanks for the info! ( i didnt read anything before i posted :p )
    AlexChance likes this.
  8. Do you know when they will be up again? Like honestly I just totally ditched Mooshroom2001 In the wild and she doesnt know how to get back i logged off because i was lagging really bad and I couldnt get back on cos of this annoying thing i hope they fix it soon. i dont like logging off in the wild :/ . Ugh they better fix it!!
  9. I know how you feel my LIFE IS RUINED!
  10. Um...She was kidding... :p Or are you too...?:confused:
  11. Lol
  12. By the way, do us all a favour and just ignore any other threads about this issue that will inevitably emerge.
  13. hello any one there?
  14. What?
  15. Yes, we are. But that doesn't mean that you should spam up a thread with unneeded posts.
  16. well when they coming back
  17. As soon as Mojang manage to fix them.
  18. heh life isnt over its just temporarily shut down cause life says people need to stop hating it for things its done and it also says that it cant run 7 and a half billion lives at ounce so it said to all the peeps who like minecraft "sorry guys but right now its time for u to be patient and wait a while while me and markus fix minecraft back in sweden also try the meatballs at ikea! theyre great!". life also says that pandaseatrammen was joking about her life being over. woooh i love making jokes! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :)
    loganbuilder6 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.