Cant Join any Servers!!!

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by VvScubaStevevV, Apr 6, 2012.

1. check your downloads folder for the icon... if you are on windows 7
    ,Branson
  2. i tried buying it ,and it took me to a page that said i bought it,at the bottom it said it might have sent me there due to a bug,but i can log and play in the browser+multiplayer,but never saw an icon ,theres something that says mc.exe download,should i try that?and as for the tutorial ,i went through through the gide on this website but doesn't do a thing after or when i click on live map
  3. ok so i just saw the download page can i download it to any computer i got to ?cause im usually on diffrent ones,but i do have a primary one,and just clicked download on a schools
  4. just go to multi, add address and go through the tutorial that right
  5. To download first go here:
    Choose your OS:
    Find it wherever you saved it to. In my case I have a folder specifically for downloads:
    You then want to drag the icon to the desktop or wherever you want it.:
    Then click the icon and you should get the launcher:
    Click Multiplayer:

You'll get this lovely dirt theme. Click add server:

Put in the address and name it, press Done and it should be there.

If you go on multiple computers you'll have to redo all these steps on each one just like if you want to play a Single Player game you have to transport saves back and forth.

To get through the tutorial you read the guide and then walk through the doorway with the correct answer to each question based on the info in the guide.
    Bransonb3 and alexschrod like this.