Can't Connect to Any Minecraft Server - Help With Res

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Nekyasai, Mar 8, 2017.

1. I am currently unable to connect to any Minecraft servers at all. While I try to resolve this issue, is there a way to make sure my res doesn't go derel until I can get back on? I think I last logged in around early February, and last voted a week ago. I heard that if you vote your res will stay, but I'm not sure how accurate that information is.

(If anyone is willing, please let me know if my res is still there, and whether it is derel or not. /v Lupafel on smp3)
  2. If you vote and your derelict timer is less than 7 days, it'll reset back to 7 days.

EDIT: If you know you'll be gone for a lot longer (a month or so) you can PM Krysyy and ask her to put protection on your account until you resolve the issue.

EDIT 2: Your residence status:
  3. Well snap, that may not help me. I just voted again. Hopefully when my friend gets out of school he'll be able to log-in and check my res for me (I'm in college, he's 2 years younger than me)
    Really glad I decided to put all my promos into my vault. I just really don't want to set up that gosh darn farm again...
  4. Don't know if you've seen my edit:
  5. I meant that while I can vote daily from now on, I last voted 2 weeks ago. If my res went derel and got forceclaimed then I'm out of luck
  6. I checked, your res is fine.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. Oh my gosh, thank you! I was worried it went derel before I could vote today. Now I'll just have to set a reminder to vote
    nltimv likes this.
  8. Can you tell us what the error it outputs is?
  9. It says I am unable to connect to the authentication server. However, my post was about preventing my res from going derelicit until I solve the issue. I believe it has something to do with the web-filtering software on my computer. It's been causing a multitude of issues lately and I'll be consulting tech support there to see if it's a known issue. Last time I had trouble they gave me a beta of the next update and it solved my issues.
  10. u wont go derel, im making sure of that. just gimme a shout when u get back online pls.