[CANCELLED] Nether AD Hunter Super Pack

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by DAMJester, Aug 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Items: Full Netherite Armor set (Helmet, Chestplate, Slacks, and booties)

3 Netherite Picks, 1 Netherite Shovel, and a Max Enchant Bow with Flame to Lite-em-up

One DC of TNT (all that delicious boominess)

One DC of Fire Resist Potion (8 min)

One DC of Instant Health II

Starting Bid: 10,000r
    Bid Increment: 1000r
    Auction Ending: 48 hours after last valid bid

All the tools and armor, of course, include Unbreaking III and Mending, armors with Prot IV, and tools with Eff V - the rest is up to you!

You get to pick the Enchants (eg Thorns 3, no Thorns, etc):

You get to pick the Enchants (eg Silk, Fortune III, or "a bit of both"):

Wow, this should be the centerfold in Mining Weekly Magazine!
    Boom Shakkalakka Boom Baby:

Safe as a babe in Mother's arms:

Better than a Red Bull to boost you up:

Happy bidding and best of luck,
    Jester The God of Ancient Debris War

Varua likes this.
  2. [STAFF]

Customizing is a service, not an item. Please list the enchants on each item explicitly.
  3. jacqque,

I'm giving a choice of anything they want - can I list several or does it really have to be just a specific set? It's not like this is misleading, just giving them a choice (eg some people don't like thorns some do). I'll give them anything they want.

Can I list the Enchants in a reply to this thread or do I have to start all over?
    Thanks
  4. You should be able to edit the OP and list the enchants that are available for each armor piece, tool, etc.
    Eg. Thorns III, Unbreaking III, Mending, Etc.
    Just make sure that for each group you list what enchants are already on the tools, weapons, and armor.
    Just make it clear that you are not offering all the books that were in the chests, unless that is your intention.
    Normally when someone posts a screen shot of the chest, everything in that chest is part of the auction. So make sure you make it clear what is available.
  5. [STAFF]

Simply list the enchants on the armor. There's no choice involved. If there are thorns then there are thorns. If there are no thorns, then there are no thorns. The auction needs to be for a specific item. When you adjust the auction, report the auction for the specific enchants on the item and staff will adjust the post to reflect.

This auction is still open.
  6. You got it bitemenow15 no worries. Since this is a "sketchy" auction I will honor both your bids and deliver the items with enchants as you see fit. I ask the Mods to please cancel/close this auction to avoid any further confusion. I'll add a DC of any potion you desire for the "trouble", just let me know. Thanks and take care.
  7. What is going on here? If there are adjustments to an auction, last I remember the auction is still on going and time reset once a "CLEAR" item (s) are presented. This is the 2nd "sketchy" auction and throwing in a DC of any potion, canceling / closing the auction to any other bidder is not how these auctions are done.... or were in the past. This is the same issue that caused the problem in the 1ft place of this thread being flagged.

People who wanted to bid on this was looking for a new post or clear information on items they were bidding on. You can't make clear the items then turn around and take a bid from 2 days ago while this thread was under review.

I was looking forwarding to bidding on this but it seems as if the items are already delivered. In any case my bid should stand and be valid of 81k
  8. Ok, ok, calm down. I'll deliver for Merek too.....but anyone else.......will have TO WAIT. Hello?!?! Mods, please close this freakin train wreck!! I'll be mining for the rest of my life....
  9. Based on this auction being a mess. I suggest no 1 is owed anything, a new thread can be started and new bidding started. No need to follow through on anything stated here.

Simply close thread, act as if this never happened and start a new auction all over again. Simplest, easiest and cleanest thing possible.

My 2 r
    ~Merek~
  10. I agree. Was interested in the auction, but want to win it fairly. :)
    Merek_Shadower likes this.
  11. I will deliver to all of you. That is Vaura, bitemenow15, and Merek_Shadower, with Merek I'll need some time to gather, etc. I'll dm when done. My life.....we'll see....
  12. I refuse to take these items under this. This is auction is invalid.
    Varua likes this.
  13. [STAFF]

This auction is cancelled.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.