Calling all miniboss hunters!

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by karatekick2001, Nov 6, 2014.

1. oh it is at that time on 11th then ok im like 5 hours ahead in UK so yay!
  2. I can tell ya, crafteralex101 would be all in on this
  3. I'm in ! love to help u see one
  4. I have added you to the list crafter31211. I'm picking out a place, and I know it should be flat for ideal spawning. What other qualities should the area have? A certain height? Also, wild or wastelands? And what SMP is ideal for everyone? I can't do SMP9, sorry.
  5. skyman1212 and andrewmatic have also joined us on this fateful conquest. I also still need everyone's opinions on where to have the base. Andrewmatic cannot do the base on SMP1 or 7, so that leaves 2,3,4,5,6, and 8.
  6. Deserts are the best spots
  7. I've seen many but never have defeated one. i'd like to join, but can only come on weekends and Mondays. I'm on Smp2, we could build it there.
  8. Added FirstJugBurgerz :) It's okay if you can't do Tuesday's hunt, I'm planning one for Saturday too. Also, any other SMP suggestions? If none other, I will scour the SMP2 Frontier for a large desert. Also, once the base is set up, I'll set up a PM to give coordinates and other discussion.
  9. Just a quick question, say we find 1 momentus and get say a toothpick... Who keeps it?
  10. Random.org. I want to be unbiased, so I'm going to use that website. Everyone else divides up the rest of the loot, so the person who gets the most valuable treasure is only going to have that one. All other loot, such as dragon fragments, will be divied up. Unless anyone else has a better suggestion, I'll just stick with that.
    FirstJugBurgerz likes this.
  11. Yeah that's a good idea, and for anyone who dies, you gotta give them their equipment back. But say we were to go on another hunt and get another toothpick or something, the person who already got one probably shouldn't be in the draw for the second one.
  12. Btw like what are the expectations for say...armor or weapons? If so, I gotta get a move on in getting the right stuff...
  13. Agreed, and eventually, everyone will get a rare item if all goes well. I will host more of these hunts as days go by, especially during Thanksgiving Break, Christmas Break, and Summer (if this becomes successful enough).
  14. I just fitted some iron armor on with fire protection and unbreaking mostly, and I think it has more protection anyways. I would mostly just recommend some kind of iron or diamond armor particularly with fire protection or just plain protection enchants. As for weapons, I have a stash of power 3 unbreaking 3 bows. Swords will be less useful, but I would say bring something with sharpness and smite. Soulbound armor and weapons would be highly recommended. If you have some spare golden apples, that would help, and any food for that matter :)
  15. Also, don't worry andrewmatic, there's only so many people on the hunters list :)
  16. Ok, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring, and Summer Breaks work well for me, btw what time zone is everyone in no one is like "Oh shoot it's pretty late for me" lol, I'm in EST.
  17. Hey! I only ever saw one miniboss which was a marlix and I did kill it and got an item! ill be glad to help on November 15th, not the 11th (Halo Master Chief Collection comes out then :)...)
  18. We've got quite the group now :) Anyways, I'm also in EST. Also, ShalomOut, you have been added, and we will have even more days where we will go out and hunt.
  19. I think I may have found a spot in the SMP2 Wastelands. If you cannot do the hunt on SMP2, speak now or forever hold your peace :)