Calling All Dragon Egg Owners!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Aug 25, 2012.

1. To EmpireMinecraft
    marknaaijer likes this.
  2. Lol i was coming back to delete that post because i didnt think at all before i asked..:p
  3. I am away from my computer till 3pm est and I am only on a mobile device...so I will try to change it...but how do you change it to downloadable form?
  4. I have no idea.
  5. Can I still enter?
  6. Yes, the entries are due by today! Do it ASAP because I assume that it goes off of EST (8 1/2 hours left)
  7. I'll extend it for one more hour, but you have to hurry!
    I said 4:00 pm est, but I suppose I shall make it 5:00 est for a last, late entry. :)
  8. Oh, lol... i just saw August 28th... lol. Thanks for doing this Maxarias.
  9. OMG thank you now I am off to trying to convert this...
    chickeneer likes this.
  10. How do I record something? Anyone? I can't find it on Mac. My family's computer :\
  11. Umm, try going to the downloading website... I think there was an option to Record directly... Otherwise I have no idea... :(

http://soundcloud.com/
  12. http://www.mediafire.com/?72224r64724ilbk
    Tell me if that works or not...hope it does...
    EDIT: If you want I can put my user name in the file name if that makes it easier
  13. chickeneer likes this.
  14. She wanted it on Soundcloud from The OP... but that may work also...

Whatever either of you decide to do... Do it in the next 6 minutes... So Maxarias can start working :)
  15. Well Mr. Chicken if you read my post and the post that she quoted my post it explains what I sent which was on Soundcloud....if I wanted to make it downloadable I would have to buy an add on.....and I don't really want to pay money for that when I can do it this way for free....
  16. I have the free soundcloud account and was able to make mine downloadable. I had to dig around a bit to get back to the settings, but it's in the options when you first record or upload the track.
  17. Lol sorry Mr. Chicken I was wrong I am not that tech savvy..And thank you margaritte.....I switch the download button on :) sorry guys
    margaritte likes this.
  18. Alright, the contest is closed. The winner is Margaritte. :)