Call_Me_DeJaja is NEW!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DeadW8Woobie, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Hahaha, correct me if Im wrong, but arent you contradicting yourself there? You hate people that undercut prices...but you like getting stuff for cheap/free... which one is it? :))
  2. Yeah, i wanna make money by cutting down on expenses, but these guys, ya know are just raking in the cash, have huge shops, and Im just trying to make it. Congrats on supporting and thanks!! Welcome to the club!
  3. Well...
    My shop is pretty big, but I don't "rake in the cash" by any means. If anything, I have lost money on that shop (I pretty much live off of sign-in bonuses), but I'm just trying to advertise it and get the dang thing going :)
  4. Not you twin, and compared to other shops, dang, just dang.
  5. That's my point. I'm attempting to draw away the big shops' customers and bring them in to my shop to buy stuff - If I had 5% of the customer base that, say, Azoundria has, I'd be restocking 24/7 :D
  6. Hey guys? uhm....guys..... I hate to break up the party, but you're pretty much having a convo with each other on my introduction page...lol.
    margaritte likes this.
  7. Sorry. MEIN and I get carried away like that XD
    (We are neighbors, after all)
  8. Azoundria gets sales only off of new players and ignorant wild livers. His prices are double the standard

(mine being the lowest on server, I sold Iron for 2r and Gold for 5 before I went out of stock 20 seconds later
    I don't mind, he buys out my stock then sells for more, as long as he buys idc
  9. True dat.