Call of duty black ops 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by facu12301, Jan 4, 2013.

1. I just add you. Remember I am nicofacu
  2. We will create a clan called emc
  3. I'm gonna be that troll who posts on pages about things they don't like with their high and mighty opinions....ready?

COD sucsks, its terrible, Battlefield 3 is the best! Get out you COD n0000bs!

But seriously, BF3 is better, but I want to be a part of the PS3 clan anyway. Is it just in BO2 or can it apply to PSN as a hole?
  4. COD and Battlefield are the same game.
  5. Exept in Battlefield, the maps are bigger and you can drive a variety of vehicles
    cddm95ace likes this.
  6. Come on, no other game has zombies mode! The clan will be for cod Black ops 2
  7. They are not the same game
  8. I think that what you are referring to is that they are similar because they are both first person shooter games. However, they are very different. One is made by EA and features large maps with vehicles, more explosions, and better graphics. The other, COD, is made by Activision and has smaller maps, zombies, and much more just free running and spraying bullets everywhere, and less tactics.

Both have their benefits, I have played both a lot and vastly prefer BF3, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

However, that they are both the same is not an opinion, it is a blatantly wrong fact. :p
  9. Its BO2 only. We may expand

BTW Im Admin ;)

And BF3 isn't really the same, COD is more first person, gun on gun. While BF3 is more gun vs someone in a car.
    Creeper655 likes this.
  10. Hey me too
  11. This is a situation that can happen, but more often, its a tank and I have an RPG :) There is still lots of gun to gun though. If you do expand, you should expand to BF3, we could form a squad.
  12. But nothing compares to zombies! That is the best mode!
  13. I have to admit, I do love zombies, even though I'm not very good.
  14. I do play the game. :D
    Zombies Survival is da best.
    Nuketown 2025 is an awesome map! And Best Zombies Map? TranZit!
    I also love playing Zombies.
    Hijacked would have to be my 2nd favourite map.
  15. Good choice! Nuketown 2025 is one of the best!
  16. bump. Anyone interested on creating a clan?
  17. I agree 100% with you
  18. I would
  19. Play it
    Multiplayer
    Multiplayer- Carrier
    Zombies- Haven't played it yet :p
  20. You should play it. Is one of the best modes