CakeCo Industries - A Moment of Silence

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by roblikescake, Apr 15, 2012.

1. i liked it until until u got a little carried away with the burn in hell...
  2. But he deserves it... he killed an innocent man and this has happened to people I know. And the people that did it where never caught so that is why I said it.... but he still deserves it...
    roblikescake likes this.
  3. oh.. then i guess it's ok
  4. I would appreciate if you would not reply to this thread again.

This is for Sherwon, not for you to spam. Thanks.
    techguy2727 and SecretAznEks like this.
  5. R.I.P. Sherwon
    My heart goes out to you roblikescake, and all of Sherwon's family and friends. May he rest in peace and make it to the holy land his religion believes in.
    Forever remember 4/15/12
    techguy2727 and roblikescake like this.
  6. School was highly depressing today. Not seeing him sitting next to me in class, that's the hardest thing you could ever imagine. And lunch, that's a whole different story. Some kid was sitting there talking **** about Sherwon, I heard it. I turned around a punched him in the face and told him if he ever says anything like that again, it wont be pretty. Got sent to the principal for it, they didn't do anything and just sent me back to class.

Anyways, here's a picture that really means a lot to me.
  7. Rest in peace. :(

I was pretty ashamed just now to see that Rob had been banned for 3 hours by Green_Mystery for saying what was true. It's against the rules.. but really?
    roblikescake likes this.
  8. I don't understand why either. I swore a few times, yes that is illegal. The other players told me to chill and watch my swearing so I did that. A minute or two later, banned. I find that to be very disrespectful and the Staff member who banned me has been PM'd accordingly.

To stay on topic, thanks everyone for the kind-hearted thoughts. :/
  9. Unfortunately I can picture the reply already, but whatever, stay strong.
  10. Thank you.

All of the moral support from this thread is really helping me. It was almost unbearable to walk into class, and see Somar (Sherwon's bestfriend, they were like brothers) standing next to the banner shown in the picture above, just crying his eyes out trying to be civil. As of this moment forth, CakeCo Industries will live on in memory of Sherwon. He had a good life ahead of him. He was still a kid. At only 18 years young. That's whats hitting us the most. Why him? Why now? All we can do is try to pick ourselves up after this heavy loss and attempt to continue with our lives happily as Sherwon would want us to do so.
  11. Then we will honor Sherwon and pray that he lives a peaceful life in the there after. EMC is a community, and we are here too support each other. So if you need anymore support there will be plenty of people here to lean on. So, let's all at least be happy that he's in a happier place. May Sherwon's family find peace and happiness, and may you find happiness and peace from this terrible incident.
    roblikescake likes this.