[BUYING] XP Bottle Villager

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by ColPun, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Thank you! Will pay later tonight.
  2. I'm sorry, but that isn't an infinite villager. An infinite villager will have 13 trades. Just because the trade doesn't refresh the first few times you use it doesn't mean it is infinite. I would like my money back please.
  3. Can do. I wasn't sure how many trades a priest could trade, and I thought that he was finished. I can give you a proper infinite villager for 23.5 K. If you wish for someone with more expertise, feel free to browse the options available on EMC. If you need replacements, I'll do them half off.
  4. I think at this point I'm just going to go to Samsimx's thread. If you want you can keep 10,000r of the money I sent you for your time.
  5. How did that happen?
    I offered to replace the incomplete villager
    Then I suggested that there's loads of better infinite villager makers
    And the I advertised my service. Probably because I posted that at midnight under the covers with my sister's iPod, which I'm not supposed to know the passcode for. :rolleyes:
  6. Again, can I please have 40,000r of my money back? I saw that you were on earlier and I never got it.
  7. Sorry! I got on to go on a hunting expodition and I never got the chance. I promise to pay you tomorrow.