{Buying} Written Books, Bookshelves, & Item Frames

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Hash98, Jan 7, 2013.

?

Do you write books?

Yes 3 vote(s) 60.0%
No 2 vote(s) 40.0%
I don't really, but I would like to. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. EMC needs a library. A fully functioning library, so fluffinator09 and I are building a magnificient library. But we need some help. We can NOT make all the supplies needed for this project. We are asking for:
    -Written Books
    -Books
    -Bookshelves
    -Item Frames
    -Some Glass
    -And a lot of stone bricks

1. With the written books, we prefer fiction, but we will take anything. The price in which we will buy it at depends on how well written the book is. Yes, we will have to review it first. Also, if you have many copies of the same book, we will buy it and automatically increase the amount of money we buy it for.
    2. We need books for decorations, our selves, and creating written books and bookshelves.
    3.Bookshelves. One of the most expensive, non ore, block on EMC. We will need a surplus of this. I know they are expensive, but we are looking for a price of 4-6r a block. We would appreciate it if you sold them to us in bulk.
    4. Item frames- We will need these for displaying books for buying. We don't need a lot, but we will need some.
    5.We will need glass for our observatory up top, and for our huge windows on the side of the building.
    6. Stone bricks are what we use for the outer shell of the building, so we will need a lot for our high and long walls.
    7. We also need lava walls.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We would apreciate if you sold the items to us in bulk, it will speed up the project.
    Thanks everyone, Hash98 & Fluffinator09
    Remember, if you want to visit the current build visit 922 on Smp-1.(Fluffinator09's residence)
  2. I'll keep this in mind.
  3. I can sell you five stacks of bookshelves if you want them, at 5r/bookshelf. I will deliver if you set up a shop chest for me to sell to.
  4. Books I've written have been diaries