[Buying] Wood Logs

Discussion in 'Buying' started by ThaKloned, Apr 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Looking for some cheap wood in bulk. Doesn't matter what type, DCs can be mixed as long as there are 54 full stacks. Looking for 10 DCs at this time. Let me know if you have some bulk logs to sell and your price! PM or here is fine.

TomvanWijnen likes this.
  2. I've got what you need. Would 2r per log be a reasonable price?
    ThaKloned likes this.
  3. That sounds like a good deal to me. :) I can pick up anywhere except smp5. I'm in the wild there.

So you have 10 DCs then? That would be 69,120r.
  4. how much of a delay can you give me before pick up?
    This will be on TheBidule's res on smp9, I'll set up 10 double chests by the zen temple wall, on the temple side, access to 'ThaKloned'.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  5. No huge rush really. How long do you think it will take you to gather it all?
  6. Cool! I have the 10 DCs now but there is acacia in there that I'd like to keep, so I'll need to gather more to avoid selling these.
    I can have it gathered by the end of the week end? in about two days?

And sure, 69120r is the right price. Let's round it up at 70000?:D
    ThaKloned likes this.
  7. Could I get 5 of them now then? End of the weekend for the rest is not a problem. I can pay you now for the first half and pay the rest once you've gathered it. Sound good? 35k per 5.
  8. Hey, ThaKloned!
    I've got your last 5DCs of wood. I'll set them on my res (/v TheBidule) by the temple like for the first shipment. That would be 35k :D
    Enjoy that mighty bonfire, and if you're in need of wood in the future, just ring my bell !:)
    ThaKloned likes this.
  9. If I can't grab them today, I will do so tomorrow. Thanks again :)
  10. Paid and picked up. Thanks again :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.