[BUYING] Used Promos. Any used tool/weapon promos: Holiday pick, Turkey Slicer, Cupid Bow,Turfinator

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by fishmeal, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Want to sell?

Still buying.
  2. Kk still selling :DDDD
  3. I might have lost it lemme check
  4. Ok, because of the prices vs. usefulness of some of these tools, I'm no longer purchasing most tools.

Here's the list, and rough prices (multiply by durability %):

Freedom Blade: 12,000r
    Turkey Slicer: 13,000r
    Lucky Bow: 13,000r
    Cupid's Bow (speaking of useful): 7,000r
    Holiday Pick: 20,000r

I am only buying one turkey slicer but will buy more of the rest.
    Prices are based on sales that have already been made with other players after much bargaining. Not set it stone, but also as much as you could probably expect to earn for your used tools.
    Edit: Added prices, colors.
  5. Turkey slicer with an estimated 85% of durability
    for 13k
  6. nvm you don't have it or nvm you aren't selling for 13k?

Also, changing prices to encourage more sales and adding this to the op. I still don't have a Cupid's Bow or a Turkey Slicer.

Freedom Blade: 13,000r
    Turkey Slicer: 13,000r
    Lucky Bow: 15,000r
    Cupid's Bow: 9,000r
    Holiday Pick: 27,000r
  7. how much for a unused cupid bow?
  8. Make me an offer. I am buying them used because of their extremely low value to other players, though. Everyone seems to agree that a Final item loses half its value once used.
    If you want to play with it for a bit though and still get some of your money back, I'm your guy.
  9. it been in my ender chest for about 3 months and havent yous'ed it. it would be waisting it if i were to play with it
  10. I mean, I'll buy it for 10k..

11. I meant freedom blade but I lost it O_O
  12. Freedom Blade: 13,000r (these go for around 25k unused)
    Turkey Slicer: 13,000r (I got mine unused for 40k)
    Lucky Bow: 15,000r (Around 25k)
    Cupid's Bow: 9,000r
    Holiday Pick: 27,000r (I've seen then for 60k)

Might want to raise your prices a little to attract more sellers.
  13. Whether I'm buying or selling these, I haven't seen a used promo go for more than half its original value.
    Also, all of your price estimates are on the really high end; I think you just added 5-10k to everything. That is maye what you pay for a brand new unused promo from a convenient megamall that has 100's of customers.

I have been buying a number of freedom blades and lucky bows, the blades usually for about 11k. I will consider paying more though. I am open to offers.

I haven't had much luck with Holiday Picks, so I think I will raise that to above 1/2, but fortune 4 is less than a 25% increase in ores and it is irreparable, so it doesn't really pay for itself.

I'm aware the Turkey Slicer is really low, but I don't really want one anymore...I guess I might take it off my list. I might add Ore Busters to the list, but not at 50k.
  14. Ok. The buying has slowed down enough and I am now rich enough, I will up the prices for the couple I want the most. Please remember though that buying a promo and using it is not an investment, if you paid full price you won't profit, but no one else will buy these for as much usually.

so bump
    sell your displays, sell your junk, sell that cupid bow you thought would get you chicks back in february

Also thinking of selling this as a "promo repair" service. Would anyone be interested? For example, a beat up Holiday Pick and 25k will get you a brand new Holiday Pick that you will be allowed to auction, etc...
  15. Holiday Pick with 1340/1561.
  16. 23,000
  17. bump...my new prices are really high for a used promo. I think I'm in the hoarding stage :]