[BUYING] Snow Blocks

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by 607, May 10, 2013.

1. Hi, it's me again!

I was bored with farming again and too afraid to go to wild. So, I decided to make my res somewhat nicer. So, I'm work in progress and all, and needed a block to build with. Well, I got about 8 stacks snow from a giveaway, so I used that. And it looked pretty nice. But now, I have not much left, and I want to have some in stock just in case I have to build something fast.

So, you got plenty of snow and don't know what to do with it? Please sell them to me! I'm able to pay for them, but I hope it will be cheap. I'm running low on rupees, and I'm just searching for people who got
    1. Many Snow Blocks from a giveaway.
    2. Too much annoying snowballs left from a wilderniss trip.
    3. Plenty of snow, snow, snow, cause your residence is in taiga or tundra biome.
    4. Any other reason where you got many snow and you don't know what to do with it.

When you think you have something for me, please tell me. Also, when you have a good shop, you can tell me it, I will check it out and when it's good I will add it to the work in progress shop list on my residence;)