- [Buying & Selling]

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Happyshopper, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Just to clarify, silktouch and fortune cannot exist together on the same tool without hacking, as they give different drops on some items, such as ores.

Using silktouch on ores gives the ore itself while fortune increases the number of resources (e.g: lapis) dropped, so they are in conflict with the other. I once tried *on another server* harvesting items with a hacked tool (having both fortune and silktouch), it seems that the silktouch overwrites the fortune enchantment.

TL;DR Silktouch and fortune are enemies and cannot coexist legibly, but silktouch wins if forced to.
  2. How many people post without reading all my other comments? Xandrow, I clearly stated that I knew trading was also buying and selling and you could get emeralds by mining. Read all my comments before posting, gosh.
  3. Very good observation and quite correct. Thanks for clarifying.
    TerryDaTerrorist likes this.
  4. I didnt feel like reading everything. I just quoted on what I saw, :)
  5. Please REFRAIN from posting off topic post's on my thread. a mod has already had to clean it up once.
    Gap542 and coffee_bullet like this.
  6. Ok I will
    Ok I will not post any more off topic posts on this thread.
    PThagaard and Happyshopper like this.