[Buying] SC of Redstone Blocks

Discussion in 'Buying' started by Esrik, Apr 16, 2018.

1. I'm looking to buy a SC of redstone blocks. Willing to put up 50k for it. PM if interested.

Don't have a SC? I'll buy stacks at 1800/stack. Visit 9495 on smp4 to sell.
  2. Bumping this, i grossly underestimated the amount needed for a project.
  3. I think 50k might be a bit low of an offer.
  4. 50k for a SC is 28.94 per block. Shop prices are 30-35 per block. It's a fair offer for bulk.
  5. the rule of paying less to buy in bulk doesnt apply as much in minecraft. It works in the real world because it's cheaper to manufacture things in bulk, because costs like machinery and training and development are spread over a larger number of units, but in minecraft it will always take you a certain amount of time to mine or whatever. Items like paper, or emeralds, that can be "manufactured" in bulk more efficiently are cheaper in bulk, however, but usually market price drops as well and so the bulk price will become almost the same as market.
    This is also why often times people are willing to pay above market price in auctions, because it's MORE difficult to obtain bulk of something.
  6. Two people have offered to sell at the asking price.

Thanks anyway for the economics lesson lol :)
    FadedMartian likes this.
  7. My pleasure, best of luck with your sales. Personally I think you’re getting a damn good deal lol, but also my EMC pricing is also just a little off because I don’t keep up to date in town very much.
    Esrik likes this.