[BUYING] Res

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by NerdyMonkey3000, Nov 7, 2014.

1. I am looking to rent a res! I don't know how much this should cost, so PM me in game or on here. Thanks! c:
  2. I'm not sure you really understand how "adding a res works", as buying one requires a max res voucher or gold/diamond supporter, which is either payed for in cash or (generally) 200k+ rupees.
  3. Hmmm... maybe I should change the title. I meant renting a res from a player. Thanks anyways ^.^
  4. Renting a res is highly "unrecommended". There's no way to prevent greifing/stealing...
  5. I understand the various risks involved in renting a res. However, I am taking the highest precautions as to take only my least valuable items. I would be using the res for my farmland.
  6. It's not only a concern for you, but for the owner of the res as well. Most players don't want to take the risk, even if you are completely trustworthy. I think your best chance is to purchase a supportership and claim another residence of your own :)
    NerdyMonkey3000 likes this.
  7. Oh, I understand. Thanks c:
    deathconn likes this.