[Buying] Purple people party things

Discussion in 'Buying' started by Sachrock, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I mean, that reply / offer was kiiiind of older now, but! Being honest with you, I hadn't ever heard of anything like that, so I wouldn't have known.

I believe Kloned would be right to say that it's different for special event items though, because they're not particularly personalized -- there's a number of them out and they've all got the same thing in them, haha. Plus I mean! A staff member had bought one of my extras back when I had them. So I'd assume in this case that selling is likely okay.

Thank you for trying to note it, anyway! :)
    ThaKloned likes this.
  2. idk all I've heard from other threads etc is that krysyy doesn't like her dogs (even on personal ones) being sold but it's fine to give them away free
  3. No of course she wouldn't want her dogs sold! :rolleyes:
    ThaKloned likes this.
  4. Dang autocorrect xd
  5. I can confirm she does not allow the personalized ones sold. They are ment and fully custom for free for the player. When someone turns around and sells it for money, they are stabbing her in the back. So she does not allow sale of the personalized custom player ones.

The ones for events are 100% fine.

Hope this clears up everything...
    JohnKid likes this.
  6. I have/never will sell the personalised items, but what will happen if you sell them? I doubt you will get banned over it.
    JohnKid, WardleDeBoss and PetezzaDawg like this.
  7. I've always heard "doesn't like". So, I assume she'd just not like you as much, and she probably wouldn't give new ones to you afterwards (but that's just an assumption).
    JohnKid and Sachrock like this.
  8. Bump! Buying Krysyy head for 3 Mill!
  9. I have gotten everything I wanted expect the Krysyy head but that is not really obtainable :p
    Thread can now be closed
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.