[Buying] Promo Horses (Used/Unused)

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Glib3984, Oct 16, 2015.

?

Which Promo Horse(s) Are You Looking For?

Poll closed Oct 30, 2015.
Incitatus (Used/Unused) 9 vote(s) 90.0%
Saltar (Used/Unused) 9 vote(s) 90.0%
Valens (Used/Unused) 8 vote(s) 80.0%
Rudolph (Used/Unused) 4 vote(s) 40.0%
Dancer (Used/Unused) 3 vote(s) 30.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Its fine i know you didn't know :)
  2. Over time i've been increasing my price because i do realize that they are pretty difficult to fine but so far i've been finding people selling them used for under 100k each, i've bought 4 used Incitatus, 1 used Valens, 1 used Saltar, 3 used Rudolph and tons of used Dancers all under 100k so thats why i've been kinda sticking with that price but if im forced to i can raise my price depending on color and stats, personally to me depending on what price i would pay its gotta be based on how much i really want that specific horse. Yesterday i spent 330k on 2 used promo horses (Incitatus and Saltar) which were 2 colored horses that i really wanted so i pushed myself to that price.
  3. People selling them used for under 100k each? Not the 2nd year anniversary ones surely, because that's massively low. :confused:
  4. Yeah.. I am having a hard time even imagining anyone selling them that low unless it was an old collector logging in for the first time in ages and just dumping everything, as it happens every now and then. I am guessing that's how it happened but I could be wrong. Like buying an ore buster for 150k :rolleyes:
  5. I have a hard time imaging that many people have them for sale at all! Let alone for such a cheap price! :p Only ones I'm seeing around (for sale) right now are at 4005 and your Incitatus donkey :)
  6. I'd say that's my greatest accomplishment in the past 2 months :)
  7. I actually did, you can see them all spawned on my utopia res at /v sam3984 4, the only 2 i didnt buy under 100k is a Incitatus (Chestnut White) and a Saltar (Chestnut). If you dont believe me you don't have to.
  8. Well I'm just wondering, how on Earth do you get them for under 100k when the going rates are easily 300k now? :confused: If you got them before they were worth 300k then I understand but if you still want to buy for under 100k then good luck - all I'm saying :) But if you can get them for under 100k still, please, enlighten us!
    ThaKloned likes this.
  9. Some were from about a couple of months ago (1 of each horse) while the rest were pretty recent, I honestly believe they should be bought for around 150k or so if they are used as normally that does reduce a promos value by a lot but that's just me.
  10. Bump! please pm on the forums. :)
  11. This would be true if there were many still around. These promos are super hard to find now. I was lucky to get all 3 unused before these threads went up.
  12. yeah still looking for all 3 unused (Incitatus, Valens and Saltar). I believe they are all taken by collectors though and would be extreamly rare to find unused. Still finding unused is still WAY more harder to find. Used are difficult to find but not as difficult if you are looking hard.
  13. Night Bump :) Goodnight.
  14. Bump! Still looking ;) Please pm on the forums for tonight, thanks.
  15. Bump again :)
  16. Will probably always be looking but I've decided this will be my last bump.