[Buying] Promo Horses (Used/Unused)

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Glib3984, Oct 16, 2015.

?

Which Promo Horse(s) Are You Looking For?

Poll closed Oct 30, 2015.
Incitatus (Used/Unused) 9 vote(s) 90.0%
Saltar (Used/Unused) 9 vote(s) 90.0%
Valens (Used/Unused) 8 vote(s) 80.0%
Rudolph (Used/Unused) 4 vote(s) 40.0%
Dancer (Used/Unused) 3 vote(s) 30.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I know you may have seen me post multiple times about looking for promo horses but i am still in search of more, and i will probably always be. I had specific promo horses that i was looking for but i have decided that I will look for whichever ones are available. I will still post the list of which ones in particular I am looking for below but if you or any other player has ANY type of promo horse for sale, please pm me and it will continue on from there.

List of promo horses i'm mainly looking for:
    .Incitatus (Used/Unused)
    .Saltar(Used/Unused)
    .Valens (Used/Unused)
    .Rudolph (Used)
    .Dancer (Used)

The promo horse i'm searching for the the most:
    *donkey version of Incitatus or any other promo horse that was spawned as a donkey*
    (Willing to pay quite a bit for any donkey promo horse)

If you or someone you know are selling either a unused Dancer or unused Rudolph, don't be afraid to pm me an offer or let me know who is selling the horse. I'm pretty easy to accepting peoples offers.

EDIT** Please pm me on the forums if im offline, if i am online and not afk just pm me in game :)
    Seanawesome14 and DatFoxMan like this.
  2. Bump!
    DatFoxMan likes this.
  3. Bump, gonna be away for a bit so pm on the forums for today :)
    DatFoxMan likes this.
  4. Bump!
    DatFoxMan likes this.
  5. Nightly Bump! :) Will be sleeping obviously so please pm me on the forums for the next 12 hours or so.
    DatFoxMan likes this.
  6. Bump again, still looking. Have somewhere to be today so i probably wont be online for a while so if you have promo horses and are looking to sell. Send me a pm on the forums :)
    DatFoxMan likes this.
  7. Bump, i am back and in game :)
    DatFoxMan likes this.
  8. Bump
    DatFoxMan likes this.
  9. Bump again, please pm on the forums if i'm offline.
    DatFoxMan likes this.
  10. Bump!
    DatFoxMan likes this.
  11. Bump :)
    DatFoxMan likes this.
  12. Night Bump.
  13. just saying 4005 is selling an incitatus (used)
    sam3984 and ThaKloned like this.
  14. What price are you willing to pay for each promo horse?
  15. Well i normally buy Incitatus, Valens and Saltars used around 100k. Rudolph used around 50-60k. Dancer around 20k used and i'm gaining money to buy an Incitatus donkey for over 1 million rupees. All these prices can change, it depends. The prices can mainly change on the Incitatus, Valens and Saltar horses depending on the color and stats they have. It all depends on mainly the rarity it has towards me. Some i will pay more for while others i may pay less. Also bump :3
    DatFoxMan likes this.
  16. Night Bump
    DatFoxMan likes this.
  17. I've been to AlexChance's promo shop many times and he has some pretty sweet promos but i couldnt possibly use 310k on a used promo horse but i do respect his prices and if someone else is willing to pay that much its fine by me.
    DatFoxMan and AlexChance like this.
  18. i didn't know what price you were looking for :p
    sorry
    sam3984 likes this.
  19. preach it sista
  20. The thing is, most people that have them want a similar price. I wouldn't dream of selling my 2 year anniversary promo horses for under 300k, seeing as how the only ones available to people are about that price. I can see why you want to buy them cheaper though - I'd like to buy them for less too, but it's hard to do that when there's so little around and the people that have them know what prices they are available to others for. :)
    Fortune_V, DatFoxMan and MrsWishes like this.