[Buying] Player Skin

Discussion in 'Buying' started by MissFable, Jul 13, 2017.

1. I have hit a bit of a wall with my avatar making skills so I'm looking to hire an artist to redesign my skin.

I'm looking for a much better quality and more complicated version of the look my present skin: A girl with long blond hair (it can be flat, curly, or wavy), green eyes, in a long blue dress, and with a mouth (I'm not a fan of the mouthless grumpy/shy girl look). Outside of these details (which are negotiable) I will leave the design up to the artists discretion.

My offer is a 15k payment made after I get screen-cap of an acceptable proposed design and a 5-15k bonus to be paid after I receive/apply said skin (bonus amount depends on time and level of detail).
    In terms of time I would expect to have a finished product (canvas) within 2 weeks of you taking on the job.

If interested send me a PM via website mail or post on this thread preferably with an example/s of your work.
    Upon agreement I will send you pics and the canvas of my present skin to give you a starting point.