[Buying] Ores, Spawn Eggs, Redstone Items, and More

Discussion in 'Buying' started by Slvr, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Hey, everyone! I'm working on getting my mall up and ready for a full-blown opening by New Year's Day, and I know that even with the little team of people who have helped that won't happen unless I get some more help from the community at large. At /v +sbb, you can sell just about anything! But I am looking especially for people to sell-

• Spawn eggs (cows and sheep especially!)
    • Redstone items (TNT, iron doors, pistons, etc)
    • Ores (ore blocks in particular)
    • Tools (armor, empty buckets, diamond tools)
    • Enchanted Books (due to the fact some of the books wouldn't work with a customized name sign, to sell these to me just talk to me and we can negotiate a price. Enchanted books can include other enchantments as well as the one on the sign.)
    • Utilities (anvils, beacons (will need to talk to me before trying to sell me beacons), furnaces, cauldrons)
    If you're looking to become a Supplier, that would be even better! Check out this quick form here and fill it out for me. Thank you! All the items above have a sell sign unless otherwise specified. If you find information to be inaccurate, please let me know or talk to me about selling items.
    Can't wait to have this open for you guys! :D It's been a long time coming.
    Sgt_Pepper4, BenMA and UltiPig like this.
  2. your are welcome to check my shop at /v +market on smp8. I'm planning to down size and move to the frontier. I wont be able to look after my shop much.
    Slvr likes this.
  3. Thanks French! Will keep that in mind.
    Bump!
    FrenchMenace likes this.
  4. i did the form
  5. Sweet, I will check it out. Thanks!
  6. Bump! Just a reminder I'm still looking, and that /v +sbb on smp8 is open for buying AND selling now. :)